A24’s next Psychological Horror film starring Brandy!

Started by b7, August 25, 2022, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 25, 2022, 01:13:57 PMhttps://twitter.com/a24/status/1562847285989388289

:omf:
this picture is beautiful and it's sending me at the same time

Thespian!

HHHjndnnNnbdbnn

Nah but really I love this for Brandy

So excited :stressed:

Sovereign.

Everyone is rooting for her return in the horror genre. She really was the star inISKWYDLS.  :plzstop:

Lazarus

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on August 25, 2022, 05:16:06 PMI have a feeling this is going to cement Brandy's acting career in a major way! Good time to be a stan
 :stressed:

!!!!

DopeSoul.

What's the short story that this is based on about guys?

Noni

Quote from: DopeSoul. on August 26, 2022, 05:17:33 AMWhat's the short story that this is based on about guys?

The front room - Susan Hill

Same author who wrote Woman in black

Sovereign.

I really hope they have her record something dark and edgy for the movies soundtrack.  :'(

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Sovereign. on August 26, 2022, 12:36:15 PMI really hope they have her record something dark and edgy for the movies soundtrack.  :'(

No. I would rather not. She doesn't always have to do music

Justice Jackson

QuoteIn 'The Front Room', a devoutly Christian mother tries to protect her children from the evil influence of their grandmother, both when she is alive and when she is dead.

:thatssowendy:
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 26, 2022, 12:44:33 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on August 26, 2022, 12:36:15 PMI really hope they have her record something dark and edgy for the movies soundtrack.  :'(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrandonBranlee

I can definitely see her deep voice playing during the credits of any movie so that would be cool but not needed.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 26, 2022, 01:00:59 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 26, 2022, 12:44:33 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on August 26, 2022, 01:01:26 PMI can definitely see her deep voice playing during the credits of any movie so that would be cool but not needed.

It thsts the case they have 7 albums of music to look through.