Brrrrandyyyyy

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, September 11, 2022, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

Anyone else notice that the contest is co-sponsored by iHeart Radio. I wonder if they're gearing up for some mess with a 1st single!?!  :flamebroiled:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Seven on September 16, 2022, 10:22:50 PMAnyone else notice that the contest is co-sponsored by iHeart Radio. I wonder if they're gearing up for some mess with a 1st single!?!  :flamebroiled:

Oh most definitely she is...

:suplol:

how u let him cheat

bvvvvcc not bran releasing a tipsy knock anthem

:caramelapple:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kaeli.

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 11, 2022, 02:53:27 PMThis intalian imported Brandy comes in three flavours  :gorlonfire:

Smooth Black Berry
Honey Peach
Tropical Passion

... I hope that Brandy records a song by any of these names lol ... they are all fire hits  ... better yet give us the Stella Rosa EP with 3 songs by all of these titles (Prod by Robin Thicke & The Neptunes)

:flamebroiled:
sounds incredibly corny

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 17, 2022, 09:36:38 AM
Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 11, 2022, 02:53:27 PMThis intalian imported Brandy comes in three flavours  :gorlonfire:

Smooth Black Berry
Honey Peach
Tropical Passion

... I hope that Brandy records a song by any of these names lol ... they are all fire hits  ... better yet give us the Stella Rosa EP with 3 songs by all of these titles (Prod by Robin Thicke & The Neptunes)

sounds incredibly business savvy

Sovereign.

She looks tf good  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 17, 2022, 09:36:38 AM

Smooth Black Berry
Honey Peach
Tropical Passion

sounds incredibly corny
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

nah what she need to do is remix nodding off for this mess and give us a visual

:caramelapple:  :caramelapple:  :caramelapple:

long-timeTheRoofFan

September 17, 2022, 05:55:23 PM #84 Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 05:56:09 PM by long-timeCinderellaFan
Quote from: i'm that oph on September 17, 2022, 05:14:32 PMnah what she need to do is remix nodding off for this mess and give us a visual

I hear she's filming "Triple Platinum" next with Diana Ross ... this time Diana is Grandma and Brandy is Mom and they are teaching Brandy's daughter how to join the industry.

:cmerefag:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 17, 2022, 05:55:23 PM
Quote from: i'm that oph on September 17, 2022, 05:14:32 PMnah what she need to do is remix nodding off for this mess and give us a visual

I hear she's filming "Triple Platinum" next with Diana Ross ... this time Diana is Grandma and Brandy is Mom and they are teaching Brandy's daughter how to join the industry.

:cmerefag:

:udontlookok:

Seven

September 23, 2022, 01:05:23 PM #86 Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 01:06:13 PM by Seven
The official press release for the Stella Rosa partnership came out yesterday.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stella-rosa-enters-sprits-segment-with-the-launch-of-stella-rosa-brandy-301629744.html

QuoteStella Rosa® Enters Spirits Segment with the Launch of Stella Rosa Brandy

GRAMMY® Award-winning R&B icon, songwriter, producer, actress, and entrepreneur Brandy teams up with Stella Rosa® to Launch Stella Rosa Smooth Black, Tropical Passion, Honey Peach Brandy in Select Markets September 2022. National Launch Q1 2023.

LOS ANGELES, Calif.– Stella Rosa, America's #1 imported wine, and its parent company Riboli Family Wines, breaks into the spirits sector with an inaugural launch of their premium imported flavored brandy portfolio: Stella Rosa Smooth Black, Tropical Passion, and Honey Peach Brandy (SRP: $29.99/750ml).

Award-winning singer, songwriter, actress, and model Brandy serves as the face and voice behind the launch campaign "The Spirit of Stella Rosa."

Stella Rosa Brandy is handcrafted with ripe fruit flavors fresh from the rolling hills of northern Italy and bottled to perfection. Born out of a rich legacy, the brand remains at the forefront of innovation and continues to evolve with both wine and spirits trends and popular culture.

"Stella Rosa is always looking for innovative ways to give our customers the products they want," says 3rd Generation Family Member and Executive of Riboli Family Wines, Steve Riboli. "Our Stella Rosa Brandy portfolio brings three unique fruit-forward flavors we know customers will embrace."

The unique luxury glass bottles, are hand-crafted in Italy to reflect the elegance of our specialty crafted brandy. Created in small batches made with a specialized Italian production process to achieve pure flavors, the Stella Rosa Brandy portfolio offers year-round consumption opportunities – neat, on the rocks, and custom cocktails.

"One of my favorite things about working with Stella Rosa is the encouragement to always think outside the box, and that's exactly what I did with my cocktail 'B Rocka.' It tastes like an intricate, complex drink, you'd think it wasn't so simple and easy to make!" says Brandy.

Recipe for Brandy "B Rocka" Cocktail:

2 oz Stella Rosa Smooth Black Brandy

.75 oz lemon juice

.5 oz simple syrup

4-5 muddled blackberries

The Stella Rosa Brandy portfolio includes:

Stella Rosa Smooth Black Brandy (SRP $29.99): Blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry.
Stella Rosa Tropical Passion Brandy (SRP $29.99): Mango, pineapple, and passion fruit.
Stella Rosa Honey Peach Brandy (SRP $29.99): Ripe peaches and honey.
The Stella Rosa Brandy portfolio is now available in select markets: Miami, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, and Houston. The portfolio will be available nationwide in early 2023.

About Stella Rosa

Stella Rosa is a selection of semi-sweet, semi-sparkling Italian wines. Among its impressive achievements are a 9x Impact Magazine Hot Brand award and its position as the #1 imported wine in America. Stella Rosa is created by Riboli Family Wines, a Los Angeles based establishment founded in 1917.

About Riboli Family Wines

Riboli Family Wines, family-owned since 1917, celebrates over a century crafting award-winning wines. Wine Enthusiasts' 2018 American Winery of the Year, Riboli Family Wines includes Riboli Estates Group – a portfolio of estate-based brands sourced from the family's 1,800 acres of sustainably farmed vineyards in Paso Robles, Monterey, and Napa Valley – as well as Stella Rosa, the #1 brand on the MarketWatch 2020 Imported Wine Hot Brands list. With a natural affinity for creativity and innovation, the third and fourth generations of the Riboli family continue to lead the industry and push the boundaries of winemaking and the wine drinking experience.

About Brandy Norwood

Multi-platinum, Grammy-winning singer, songwriter, producer and actress Brandy Norwood is one of the most influential artists in pop history. She emerged as a teenage sensation in the '90s with her 3x-platinum self-titled debut album, a hit sitcom Moesha and as the star of Disney's television adaptation of Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella. Her idiosyncratic voice and the innovative sounds she brought to music—particularly her 5x-platinum selling album Never Say Never (1998), Full Moon (2002), and Afrodisiac (2004)—has been a guiding inspiration for generations of artists and helped her sell over 40 million albums worldwide. Brandy has earned a Grammy, an American Music Award, three NAACP Image Awards, three Billboard Awards, an MTV Movie Award, three Soul Train Awards, five Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, two Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, six BMI Awards, a Teen Choice Award and in 2018 she received the Cathy Hughes Award of Excellence at the Urban One Honors. While maintaining a recording career, Brandy continued to be a presence in television (The Game, Zoe Ever After, Star) and film (I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, Double Platinum, Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor) and in 2015 made her Broadway debut in Chicago. Brandy's first studio album in eight years, 2020's b7, debuted at No. 1 on the Independent charts and her Verzuz celebration with collaborator Monica was one of the webcast's most watched with 5 billion impressions. Brandy returned to television last year with a starring role on ABC's hip-hop musical drama Queens and will next be seen in Netflix's original holiday comedy Best. Christmas. Ever. She is currently at work on her eighth album, which will be released in partnership with Motown Records, while filming the A24 psychological thriller, The Front Room.

DrewBabyLove

Quotenext will be seen in  Netflix's original holiday comedy Best. Christmas. Ever. She is currently at work on her eighth album, which will be released in partnership with Motown Records, while filming the A24 psychological thriller, The Front Room.

Just wow

ReVon

NOW ALL I NEED IS FOR TO GO BACK TO COVERGIRL OR SOME MAJOR COSMETIC LINE.

Ma Lo

Brandy
Quote from: Seven on September 23, 2022, 01:05:23 PMThe official press release for the Stella Rosa partnership came out yesterday.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stella-rosa-enters-sprits-segment-with-the-launch-of-stella-rosa-brandy-301629744.html

QuoteStella Rosa® Enters Spirits Segment with the Launch of Stella Rosa Brandy

GRAMMY® Award-winning R&B icon, songwriter, producer, actress, and entrepreneur Brandy teams up with Stella Rosa® to Launch Stella Rosa Smooth Black, Tropical Passion, Honey Peach Brandy in Select Markets September 2022. National Launch Q1 2023.

LOS ANGELES, Calif.– Stella Rosa, America's #1 imported wine, and its parent company Riboli Family Wines, breaks into the spirits sector with an inaugural launch of their premium imported flavored brandy portfolio: Stella Rosa Smooth Black, Tropical Passion, and Honey Peach Brandy (SRP: $29.99/750ml).

Award-winning singer, songwriter, actress, and model Brandy serves as the face and voice behind the launch campaign "The Spirit of Stella Rosa."

Stella Rosa Brandy is handcrafted with ripe fruit flavors fresh from the rolling hills of northern Italy and bottled to perfection. Born out of a rich legacy, the brand remains at the forefront of innovation and continues to evolve with both wine and spirits trends and popular culture.

"Stella Rosa is always looking for innovative ways to give our customers the products they want," says 3rd Generation Family Member and Executive of Riboli Family Wines, Steve Riboli. "Our Stella Rosa Brandy portfolio brings three unique fruit-forward flavors we know customers will embrace."

The unique luxury glass bottles, are hand-crafted in Italy to reflect the elegance of our specialty crafted brandy. Created in small batches made with a specialized Italian production process to achieve pure flavors, the Stella Rosa Brandy portfolio offers year-round consumption opportunities – neat, on the rocks, and custom cocktails.

"One of my favorite things about working with Stella Rosa is the encouragement to always think outside the box, and that's exactly what I did with my cocktail 'B Rocka.' It tastes like an intricate, complex drink, you'd think it wasn't so simple and easy to make!" says Brandy.

Recipe for Brandy "B Rocka" Cocktail:

2 oz Stella Rosa Smooth Black Brandy

.75 oz lemon juice

.5 oz simple syrup

4-5 muddled blackberries

The Stella Rosa Brandy portfolio includes:

Stella Rosa Smooth Black Brandy (SRP $29.99): Blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry.
Stella Rosa Tropical Passion Brandy (SRP $29.99): Mango, pineapple, and passion fruit.
Stella Rosa Honey Peach Brandy (SRP $29.99): Ripe peaches and honey.
The Stella Rosa Brandy portfolio is now available in select markets: Miami, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, and Houston. The portfolio will be available nationwide in early 2023.

About Stella Rosa

Stella Rosa is a selection of semi-sweet, semi-sparkling Italian wines. Among its impressive achievements are a 9x Impact Magazine Hot Brand award and its position as the #1 imported wine in America. Stella Rosa is created by Riboli Family Wines, a Los Angeles based establishment founded in 1917.

About Riboli Family Wines

Riboli Family Wines, family-owned since 1917, celebrates over a century crafting award-winning wines. Wine Enthusiasts' 2018 American Winery of the Year, Riboli Family Wines includes Riboli Estates Group – a portfolio of estate-based brands sourced from the family's 1,800 acres of sustainably farmed vineyards in Paso Robles, Monterey, and Napa Valley – as well as Stella Rosa, the #1 brand on the MarketWatch 2020 Imported Wine Hot Brands list. With a natural affinity for creativity and innovation, the third and fourth generations of the Riboli family continue to lead the industry and push the boundaries of winemaking and the wine drinking experience.

About Brandy Norwood

Multi-platinum, Grammy-winning singer, songwriter, producer and actress Brandy Norwood is one of the most influential artists in pop history. She emerged as a teenage sensation in the '90s with her 3x-platinum self-titled debut album, a hit sitcom Moesha and as the star of Disney's television adaptation of Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella. Her idiosyncratic voice and the innovative sounds she brought to music—particularly her 5x-platinum selling album Never Say Never (1998), Full Moon (2002), and Afrodisiac (2004)—has been a guiding inspiration for generations of artists and helped her sell over 40 million albums worldwide. Brandy has earned a Grammy, an American Music Award, three NAACP Image Awards, three Billboard Awards, an MTV Movie Award, three Soul Train Awards, five Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, two Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, six BMI Awards, a Teen Choice Award and in 2018 she received the Cathy Hughes Award of Excellence at the Urban One Honors. While maintaining a recording career, Brandy continued to be a presence in television (The Game, Zoe Ever After, Star) and film (I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, Double Platinum, Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor) and in 2015 made her Broadway debut in Chicago. Brandy's first studio album in eight years, 2020's b7, debuted at No. 1 on the Independent charts and her Verzuz celebration with collaborator Monica was one of the webcast's most watched with 5 billion impressions. Brandy returned to television last year with a starring role on ABC's hip-hop musical drama Queens and will next be seen in Netflix's original holiday comedy Best. Christmas. Ever. She is currently at work on her eighth album, which will be released in partnership with Motown Records, while filming the A24 psychological thriller, The Front Room.

Unbelievable