Nigger Kills Store Clerk Who Complied w/ Robbery

Started by Marilyn, September 23, 2022, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

September 23, 2022, 08:20:47 PM #1 Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 08:29:45 PM by Brazilian Sugarcane
i hardly feel sorry for the chinks and curry spices who infiltrate black neighborhoods and take our money

my thing is u wanna purposely and strategically enter/target these low income, high crime black neighborhoods and set up shop...
deal with wat comes with that. bad and good
good being u get to stack coins and put ur lil egg rolls thru college , bad being u may get a cap popped in ur magic carpet.

but this was definitely unnecessary . he was completely masked so its not liek the guy saw his face or anything
def not shedding a tear but he could have just pistol whipped him or sumn if he was just in the mood to be senselessly violent

ophmani

Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 23, 2022, 08:20:47 PMi hardly feel sorry for the chinks and curry spices who infiltrate black neighborhoods and take our money

this is the single most ignorant response you could ever see in response to something like this 💀

i hope they FRY this motherfucker
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

September 23, 2022, 11:01:45 PM #4 Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 11:05:11 PM by Brazilian Sugarcane
sucks that this ignore feature doesn't include quote notifications as well.

cuz clearly lettin the gorls know ur completely uninterested in further engagement just isn't enough.

BAPHOMET.

I dont even know what to say to shit like this anymore..

Black Lives Matter n stuff.

Aalumeci.

Lawd this Balck reporter djdjdjd

Yea ummmm, I'm just reporting on what had happened and ummmm

DopeSoul.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 23, 2022, 11:31:25 PM
im sorry but this reporter

BVVGFFFFFVVVVVVVVCCCCVVBBBVvvvvvvbbbvvcCCCCCVVBVVCCCVBBBBVVVVBNBNNBJNNBHHJJJJJJHJBBJKNNMMMNNnB

:omf:

DopeSoul.

M-Rocka

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on September 24, 2022, 10:12:16 AMLawd this Balck reporter djdjdjd

Yea ummmm, I'm just reporting on what had happened and ummmm
dddddddddddffffffff

I was high as hell last night watching this and this country bumpkin ass reporter had me in tears. :plzstop:  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: DopeSoul. on September 24, 2022, 10:15:55 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 23, 2022, 11:31:25 PM
im sorry but this reporter

BVVGFFFFFVVVVVVVVCCCCVVBBBVvvvvvvbbbvvcCCCCCVVBVVCCCVBBBBVVVVBNBNNBJNNBHHJJJJJJHJBBJKNNMMMNNnB

:omf:
nnnbdbdbdbdvdvdvdvdvdvdv
fbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdndndndnfn
dndndbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbd

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
 :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Ulysses

Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 23, 2022, 08:20:47 PMi hardly feel sorry for the chinks and curry spices who infiltrate black neighborhoods and take our money

my thing is u wanna purposely and strategically enter/target these low income, high crime black neighborhoods and set up shop...
deal with wat comes with that. bad and good
good being u get to stack coins and put ur lil egg rolls thru college , bad being u may get a cap popped in ur magic carpet.

but this was definitely unnecessary . he was completely masked so its not liek the guy saw his face or anything
def not shedding a tear but he could have just pistol whipped him or sumn if he was just in the mood to be senselessly violent
This is some dumb shit...

shante smith

perfect. i totally wanted to sound a lil ignorant