Nigger Kills Store Clerk Who Complied w/ Robbery

Started by Marilyn, September 23, 2022, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Ulysses

Anytime. This poor guy didn't deserve this though. Shoulda been your barber...

shante smith

September 24, 2022, 06:00:15 PM #18 Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 06:00:47 PM by Brazilian Sugarcane
u so silly lol

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

The vid is disturbing. Pure evil! I hope he rots in prison.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DopeSoul. on September 24, 2022, 10:15:55 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 23, 2022, 11:31:25 PM
im sorry but this reporter

BVVGFFFFFVVVVVVVVCCCCVVBBBVvvvvvvbbbvvcCCCCCVVBVVCCCVBBBBVVVVBNBNNBJNNBHHJJJJJJHJBBJKNNMMMNNnB

:omf:
BDBDBXBXHCBCBBCNCNCNFNCNCNFNFNNFNFNFNC

"Yea, child. So I was in the courtroom earlier or whatever.."

HDHDJBXJDNDNNDNDNNDNNFDNNDNDNDNXNX
X
D
D

X
X
X
X
X
D

D

:uhh:

STUNNA GOD

Why is this giving church announcements? I'm STILL hollering!!

BHJRHDJFNDNNFNFNVNNFNFNFNFNFNFNFNF F FF
F
F
FF

FD

F
F
F
F
F

Ma Lo

He was just charged with capital murder they got that ass and he's about to gag. Both legally and spiritually inside. I don't know why people think they can get away with shit. We all have a conscience and his is going to eat him alive for the rest of his life IF they don't execute the bastard first.

CHOKE

Quote from: Brazilian Sugarcane on September 23, 2022, 08:20:47 PMi hardly feel sorry for the chinks and curry spices who infiltrate black neighborhoods and take our money

my thing is u wanna purposely and strategically enter/target these low income, high crime black neighborhoods and set up shop...
deal with wat comes with that. bad and good
good being u get to stack coins and put ur lil egg rolls thru college , bad being u may get a cap popped in ur magic carpet.

Dmdmdmdmmfmfmfmtktktktktmtm

rosone1

Quote from: Saint on September 25, 2022, 05:34:34 AMHe was just charged with capital murder they got that ass and he's about to gag. Both legally and spiritually inside. I don't know why people think they can get away with shit. We all have a conscience and his is going to eat him alive for the rest of his life IF they don't execute the bastard first.
Idk.Missisissippi kinda drags when it comes to capital punishment.Only had 20 executions in the last 50 years.
He will probably act crazy (which he is to do something like this) and get sent to an institution.

Kalifornia.

BVVGFFFFFVVVVVVVVCCCCVVBBBVvvvvvvbbbvvcCCCCCVVBVVCCCVBBBBVVVVBNBNNBJNNBHHJJJJJJHJBBJKNNMMMNNnB

Gffgggghfghhhhvhhjjjhh

"Yeeeea aye was in da courtroom..."

I'm SCREAMING  :plzstop:

Naomi Hit Me

Regardless of race, this was just sad and so unneeded.
The way he was so uncaring about whether he took life or not.

CHOKE

September 25, 2022, 12:54:15 PM #28 Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 12:54:43 PM by Flawless Victory
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 25, 2022, 12:42:48 PM

Gffgggghfghhhhvhhjjjhh

"Yeeeea aye was in da courtroom..."

I'm SCREAMING  :plzstop:

Sndndmmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmf

Her father must be a local rapper or sum because how tf else did Quee get this position?

Kalifornia.

September 25, 2022, 12:56:50 PM #29 Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 12:57:10 PM by Kalifornia.
The killing was so unnecessary.