White Woman Has a Complete Meltdown In Walmart; Social Media Reacts

Started by M-Rocka, September 24, 2022, 05:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

It's funny how they always try to reference some traumatic experience (that has absolutely nothing to do with the current situation) to excuse their shitty behavior.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: DopeSoul. on September 24, 2022, 05:15:05 PMThey don't bathe
They fuck animals and let them lick all in their mouth
They let their animals all on top of their kitchen counters..stoves etc.
Racist
Play victim all the time

:unsure:

Why did I read this in Tokyo Toni's voice hcgtggh

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2022, 07:41:31 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on September 25, 2022, 07:08:37 AMI WAS RAPED NOT TOO LONG AGO AND I CAN'T STAND ANOTHER MAN TOUCHING ME!!
 :loose2when:

Well no one did that.
 :udontlookok:

MCMCCNNCNCNCNCNCNCNNCN
ssdddddffggggfgggffdddffggggghhhhh
Is this a prank
 :diddraispoot:

:kii:

how u let him cheat

bvcvvccccc

tanner lashed her

and FUCK the "woke" Twitter faggots. EW
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Buy The Stars✨

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

The definition

September 26, 2022, 02:14:26 AM #21 Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 02:15:07 AM by The definition
Quote from: Justice Jackson on September 24, 2022, 05:39:05 PMOop! drag these pale demons!

The white race is known worldwide for rape, genocide, stealing land and possessions and trying to oppress and control any and everything. It's definitely some genetics from way back
Jesus was white tho

Justice Jackson

Quote from: The definition on September 26, 2022, 02:14:26 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on September 24, 2022, 05:39:05 PMOop! drag these pale demons!

The white race is known worldwide for rape, genocide, stealing land and possessions and trying to oppress and control any and everything. It's definitely some genetics from way back
Jesus was white tho
This isn't true and anyway why would you think I care? Lol. Jesus was middle eastern
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.