Phaedra Open To Sitting Down w/ Kandi

Started by M-Rocka, October 20, 2022, 08:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

anybody saying phaedra was just telling a "lighthearted joke" is DENSE and delusional.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

October 21, 2022, 03:01:41 PM #76 Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 03:03:01 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 10:36:37 AM
Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on October 21, 2022, 06:37:31 AMI think kandi was clearly more bothered with the way people RAN with the "joke"

Calling her kandi Cosby in her comments or whatever they were saying

We find a way to laugh about everything on here which I love but I a lot of people are unable to find any type of humor or a kii when it comes to certain topics

Those were the people kandi were worried about . And for good reason

Taking advantage of someone after you drug them is serious  .

Phaedra was VERY intentional in going deep into the gutter as she possibly could . She deserved to be fired

i can agree with some of this.  being on this website for all these years has me KI KI things i shouldnt be where i have to watch myself in person when im talkin

i dont think queen phae was intentional.  it was meant as joke IMO but like you said the way everyone was making fun of kandi was the issue.
phaedra wanted to hurt kandi IMO

if it was truly "fun shade" she woulda said it herself like she did with all the other mess

She had no issue saying Todd was looking under the sofa for his allowance and all the other mess but she strategically hid herself behind porsha as she pushed the rape tea out there .

Phaedra has a pattern of getting VERY low and dirty whenever she feels slighted by someone

PRESSED

It was never really that deep. And if Kandi was the business women she brags about being she would easily entertain this.

Her storyline and dynamic is one of the defining reasons why the show is dead. 
I'm not here for friends.

shante smith

October 21, 2022, 03:53:09 PM #78 Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 03:54:22 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
That time phaedra went to nene's half siblings to dig up tea and they reported back to nene

That's some low down shit . Not going to someone's immediate family for mess . That's when u know someone is tryna cut deep and hard

And way beyond a lil "bitch u broke " or "u so ugly lol" read

This is a clear pattern with phaedra. Being more than willing to go well below the belt

Corp.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 12:49:59 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on October 21, 2022, 12:44:00 AMHonestly, it really wasn't that deep. I feel like Kandi herself made it worse than what it was.

:omf:

she really did.  it was a BAD joke in poor taste but not nothing to be crying tears over like she was.  kandi really was the start of the extra sensitive era

a JOKE?! You faggots are something else. I hope someone accuses yall of the same thing one day and lets see how funny it is. Phaedra is pathetic and Kandi isn't going to give her the time of day.

ophmani

Quote from: Corp. on October 21, 2022, 09:05:43 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 21, 2022, 12:49:59 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on October 21, 2022, 12:44:00 AMHonestly, it really wasn't that deep. I feel like Kandi herself made it worse than what it was.

:omf:

she really did.  it was a BAD joke in poor taste but not nothing to be crying tears over like she was.  kandi really was the start of the extra sensitive era

a JOKE?! You faggots are something else. I hope someone accuses yall of the same thing one day and lets see how funny it is. Phaedra is pathetic and Kandi isn't going to give her the time of day.

vccvcccccc SPEAK a bit bby
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Boomz

October 22, 2022, 02:10:13 AM #82 Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 02:14:27 AM by Boomz
I don't blame Kandi but damn some of us long for these days...

The best cast

:stressed:

Amazing

So we all agree that Phaedra never did anything wrong and should have never been removed from the show.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: PRESSED on October 21, 2022, 03:47:06 PMIt was never really that deep. And if Kandi was the business women she brags about being she would easily entertain this.

Her storyline and dynamic is one of the defining reasons why the show is dead. 

!!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Scott. on October 21, 2022, 12:47:45 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 21, 2022, 11:24:36 AM
Quote from: Scott. on October 20, 2022, 05:34:02 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 20, 2022, 05:09:50 PMThe more I think about this. The more I would love fir this to happen; this will certainly generate a lot buzz for the show. Kandi should  consider it for sure.

Consider it for what?
Storyline purposes...  I understand both sides to this situation.  But Kandi has continued to film with Porsha and they were Equally at fault IMHO. Enough time has passed where I think she could tolerate Phaedra for a few moments on the show.

Everything isn't meant for a storyline. This was a real life friendship and Phaedra went too far. Kandi has every right not to be open to this.
Understandable! As I stated I get both sides to this situation but it's still an REALity show, and if Kandi doesn't want to show her reality I think it's time for Queen to exit. She has coasted by way too long. It's unfair to brag about being the longest housewife and giving only bare minimum when others have gave up everything and be in many uncomfortable situations on camera.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Scott.

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 22, 2022, 11:53:08 AM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 20, 2022, 05:09:50 PMThe more I think about this. The more I would love fir this to happen; this will certainly generate a lot buzz for the show. Kandi should  consider it for sure.

Consider it for what?
Storyline purposes...  I understand both sides to this situation.  But Kandi has continued to film with Porsha and they were Equally at fault IMHO. Enough time has passed where I think she could tolerate Phaedra for a few moments on the show.

Everything isn't meant for a storyline. This was a real life friendship and Phaedra went too far. Kandi has every right not to be open to this.
Understandable! As I stated I get both sides to this situation but it's still an REALity show, and if Kandi doesn't want to show her reality I think it's time for Queen to exit. She has coasted by way too long. It's unfair to brag about being the longest housewife and giving only bare minimum when others have gave up everything and be in many uncomfortable situations on camera.

It's a reality show, and in REALITY some things aren't up for discussion and this is one of those things

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Amazing on October 22, 2022, 02:47:36 AMSo we all agree that Phaedra never did anything wrong and should have never been removed from the show.

No

Kalifornia.

October 22, 2022, 12:55:10 PM #89 Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 12:55:45 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 22, 2022, 11:53:08 AM

Consider it for what?

You hollering about reality but want her to force a sit down with a bitch she doesn't fuck with so you can watch it on TV?

Make it make sense :dead:  :uhh:

Phaedra isn't part of her reality anymore bby.