Dineva ugly ass got nerve

Started by Killa Kipp, January 10, 2023, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Beleza Negra on January 11, 2023, 07:02:37 PMif he doesn't really want that woman , ok. where do we go from there?

i just dont understand the investment. is the woman a celebrity or something?
is she messy? is she mean? is she a bitch?

what's the reason for pointing out that she needs a seatbelt extender and that her man doesn't want her?

If this is some random picture from the internet, I get what you're saying... but it feels like this is some show that Funky is invested in, and was commentating on an episode?

….ok.

January 11, 2023, 07:23:06 PM #46 Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 07:23:50 PM by Beleza Negra
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 11, 2023, 07:20:51 PM
Quote from: Beleza Negra on January 11, 2023, 07:02:37 PMif he doesn't really want that woman , ok. where do we go from there?

what's the reason for pointing out that she needs a seatbelt extender and that her man doesn't want her?

If this is some random picture from the internet, I get what you're saying... but it feels like this is some show that Funky is invested in, and was commentating on an episode?
yes, commentating ...

by posting  a clearly unflattering pic of the woman in which she's wearing her "seatbelt extender" that he pointed out

to make a statement that the man in the same picture does not want her.

surely he wasn't trying to clown or fat shame her. just commentating on an episode!

imma need u gorls to cut the crap

Boomz

January 11, 2023, 07:25:40 PM #47 Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 07:25:53 PM by Boomz
Quote from: Nine on January 11, 2023, 07:19:00 PM
Quote from: Boomz on January 11, 2023, 07:11:29 PMOh y'all not finna sit up here and act like y'all haven't been vile on these internets before

:uhh:
and am

:trannyjblige:

I remember you calling Rih's auntie built self RIHnoceros

Yeah I think I remember that vividly
 :disgusted:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Beleza Negra on January 11, 2023, 07:23:06 PM

yes, commentating ...

by posting  a clearly unflattering pic of the woman in which she's wearing her "seatbelt extender" that he pointed out

surely he wasn't trying to clown or fat shame her. just commentating on an episode!

Girl what?

This misdirected spice. You asked why was he so invested, I said it might be a screencap from a show he's invested in.  :uhh:

….ok.

January 11, 2023, 07:30:01 PM #49 Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 07:33:58 PM by Beleza Negra
i don't think what he said or implied here was the most horrible thing in the world

honestly i woudln't even have posted it for discussion if i came across it first.

he's definitely said and done MUCH worse. MUCH worse. as in, flat out just being anti-black and hateful towards women

but it's just a kii to see him "commentate" on people's situations when he's bragging about sleeping with married men as if it's a flex.

like Choke said, i think there is some odd sort of jealousy going on . and as usual with Funky, projection.

….ok.

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 11, 2023, 07:27:25 PM
Quote from: Beleza Negra on January 11, 2023, 07:23:06 PM

yes, commentating ...

Girl what?

This misdirected spice. You asked why was he so invested, I said it might be a screencap from a show he's invested in.  :uhh:
girl hush. ull know when im giving u spice :woohoo: that was a lil love tap toots

Killa Kipp

This fucking insecure trash bag hates black women:  especially dark skin when woman who come from the "hood"

It kills me because just imagine what his mom looks like.  I wonder how his relationship with his female family members are because there is something deep there

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Saint on January 11, 2023, 07:08:48 PMI don't find him ugly ..he looks like a straight up African..like off the boat 

:dead:  :everythingok:  :uhh:

Killa Kipp

Quote from: Boomz on January 11, 2023, 08:02:19 PM:omgwatshappening:

Kip wants him outta here!

he is hideous lol.  And the idea of him naked ,  topping someone just is repulsive.   Looks like the rooms smells horrid after

It's a fiancé.....
💍

😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine on January 11, 2023, 07:09:41 PM
Quote from: Boomz on January 11, 2023, 06:58:11 PMWe say and have said worse about people's physical appearance here. He just has a platform.

who is we?

all of yall used to drag the hell outta lew and jay

Killa Kipp

January 11, 2023, 11:58:51 PM #56 Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 11:59:15 PM by Killa Kipp
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on January 11, 2023, 10:48:37 PM
Quote from: Boomz on January 11, 2023, 06:58:11 PMWe say and have said worse about people's physical appearance here. He just has a platform.

who is we?

Awww where is little ol Jay angry ass

Hope he is ok

It's a fiancé.....
💍

😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Killa Kipp on January 11, 2023, 11:58:51 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on January 11, 2023, 10:48:37 PM

who is we?

Awww where is little ol Jay angry ass

Hope he is ok

the last i remember he moved out here to dallas and i havent heard from him since.  lew been missing since 2020 or so.  hope he is good as well

Gilgamesh.

I think his verbiage was a little harsh but she's on reality show, Que does social and reality tv commentary for a living so why are we acting surprised that he has something to say? Especially  on here when y'all have literally come for people's children and made fun of dead people :diddraispoot:

….ok.

January 12, 2023, 01:59:29 AM #59 Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 02:08:35 AM by Child of Israel
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 12, 2023, 01:56:53 AMI think his verbiage was a little harsh but she's on reality show, Que does social and reality tv commentary for a living so why are we acting surprised that he has something to say? Especially  on here when y'all have literally come for people's children and made fun of dead people :diddraispoot:
im honestly not outraged or upset about this at all

Like I said earlier , he's done and said much worse

If anything his moments of blatant anti-blackness are what really infuriate me to the point where I'm dragging him about his evictions and reading his entire life .

Fnfnfnnf

This was a light tea for him. I was able to observe the mess and still give him a compliment .

:woohoo: