Dineva ugly ass got nerve

Started by Killa Kipp, January 10, 2023, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

January 16, 2023, 12:10:05 PM #75 Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 12:26:44 PM by Southside Vicious
of course Michelle is all over this
she did a stream last night

but she actually made a great point.

this nigga just got out of PRISON.

any woman who is much higher on the "desirability" totem pole, who is well aware that she has a plethora of options to choose from, will swipe tf LEFT soon as they find out he fresh outta prison with no coin.

so ultimately, who CARES what he really wants. cuz in all reality, he's no prize himself.
fsfsfmsfmsfmmfms

a man being "cute" or "swagged out" aint worth shit if he don't have anything else going for him.
and that goes double if he's a whole ex-con.

he needs to be grateful there's some woman out here giving him a chance and/or catering to him. and i think he's well aware of that.

it ain't about what HE wants. and to make it all about that, considering where HE stands on the "desirability" totem pole,  is def a misogynistic angle to take.

it's VERY likely that the woman in this situation feels as if she's settling for what's available to her. i highly doubt this is the man of her dreams.

shante smith

and michelle needs to check herself as well while she's dragging Funky for his nonsense

saying "i love dark, ugly men like Funky lmao  :kii: "

something about how she said that makes me side eye tf out of her.

and this isn't the first time she said something very questionable about him. i remember her holding up a black microphone and comparing his complexion to it.

she's always talking and whining about TS Madison and Funky's moments of anti-blackness but she may need to do some self evaluation herself.

Kalifornia.

She is so hateful & jealous of him