Black prosecutor/viral chef gets handled for anti-black women comments

Started by shante smith, January 10, 2023, 11:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

losing brand deals , career as a prosecutor on the line ...  :receipts:

and had the nerve to tweet an apology which mentions his "journey". nigga fuck u and ur "journey".
the same "journey" that led u to ur asian fiance. cut the crap and deal with the consequences.

i hope he handled very little cases involving black women as an assistant district attorney .

it's one thing for some random dusty on twitter to be saying mess like this but it's another for someone in his position within the fucking judicial system to clearly have a hatred for black women...these tweets were made less than 10 years ago.

he needs to lose his job ASAP and every case he's touched with a black woman, especially a darker skinned black woman,  involved needs to be reviewed.

https://twitter.com/ChefWay__/status/1612242406531026944

BetterAngels

It would be glorious if its dark skinned women that end up ruining him  :plzstop:

CHOKE

jsjsjdjjdjdjdejjejejekrkrjrkrkr

The look of glee on his face as he holds his racially ambiguous Quee'

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Beleza Negra on January 10, 2023, 11:17:23 PMlosing brand deals , career as a prosecutor on the line ...  :receipts:

and had the nerve to tweet an apology which mentions his "journey". nigga fuck u and ur "journey".
the same "journey" that led u to ur asian fiance. cut the crap and deal with the consequences.

i hope he handled very little cases involving black women as an assistant district attorney .

it's one thing for some random dusty on twitter to be saying mess like this but it's another for someone in his position within the fucking judicial system to clearly have a hatred for black women...these tweets were made less than 10 years ago.

he needs to lose his job ASAP and every case he's touched with a black woman, especially a darker skinned black woman,  involved needs to be reviewed.

https://twitter.com/ChefWay__/status/1612242406531026944

Hgggghhh
I know Paris is eating him up. Let me get in

Kalifornia.

I've known it's a thing, but I didn't realize just how many Black men really despise Black women until this Meg/Tory mess.

Niggas are literally blaming Black women for everything wrong with our community and just shitting on them. As if they're not Black too.