Britney Goes Manic After Sam Asghari Storms Out of Restaurant

Started by M-Rocka, January 14, 2023, 02:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Ulysses

CHOKE

The way the men in her life have all been the cause of her downfalls

Even her father and own sons  :uhh:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Choke on January 15, 2023, 01:20:04 AMThe way the men in her life have all been the cause of her downfalls

!!!!!

like, wtf
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Choke on January 15, 2023, 01:20:04 AMThe way the men in her life have all been the cause of her downfalls

Ummm...SHE is the common denominator. Maybe it's time to consider that she's the damn issue.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on January 15, 2023, 08:52:51 AM

Ummm...SHE is the common denominator. Maybe it's time to consider that she's the damn issue.

n

how is brit bot, fuck all this other mess

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

No, the people harassing and filming her at a restaurant are the issue

how u let him cheat

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on January 15, 2023, 08:58:51 AMNo, the people harassing and filming her at a restaurant are the issue

I'm sorry. She's a celebrity. She KNOWS she'll be filmed and photographed every time she steps out. It might not be right, but it comes with the life she chose. If she's gonna have a breakdown every time she is photographed, might as well lock her away in the looney bin 🫤

long-timeTheRoofFan