Homeless man grabs woman's food on train

Started by shante smith, January 15, 2023, 10:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

January 15, 2023, 10:40:57 AM Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 10:47:28 AM by Southside Vicious
the way she was sittin there SMACKIN and lickin her fingers

sfnjjsfjsfnjnfsjnsfjnsfjfsjfssf 

like  do u not see a big hungry man approaching u?

some people are so comfortable with acting like the homeless are invisible that they actually forget the danger they can encounter by not using their common sense.

Marilyn

NYC is the pits. You would never see shit like this in Atlanta.

Marilyn

how u let him cheat

vbvvvvvvvvvvvvv i see him all the damn TIME

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

shante smith

January 15, 2023, 11:02:25 AM #4 Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 11:03:53 AM by Southside Vicious
Quote from: Marilyn on January 15, 2023, 10:59:08 AMNYC is the pits. You would never see shit like this in Atlanta.
jfnfnfnfnfnnf

Iono ... I def wouldn't have a whole plate of food open eating it right in front of a homeless person in any city.

If ur not gonna offer them any maybe just put it away or close it until they pass you.

It's like throwing on a bunch of expensive gold chains before walking around the hood. Fnnfnfnfnfnf u gon get GOT. And the gorls will def say it's ur fault to begin with

Buy The Stars✨

January 15, 2023, 02:05:34 PM #6 Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 02:05:51 PM by Buy The Stars✨
public transportation is the PITS.. i dunno how yall do it everyday

driving your own car RIGHT by the homeless with their signs

CHOKE

These are funny but staged

There's also one of him taking a bath on the train in a kiddy pool

shante smith

January 15, 2023, 02:50:34 PM #8 Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 02:54:28 PM by Southside Vicious
Quote from: Choke on January 15, 2023, 02:31:53 PMThese are funny but staged

There's also one of him taking a bath on the train in a kiddy pool
I wouldn't be surprised if this was staged

The way she was just sitting there smackin and licking her fingers . It was just super extra . Even people who are are actually uncouth enough to eat on trains and buses usually try to be low key with it.

Not eating like they're sitting in front of their TV vvvvvvvvvvvv

And it would explain why the camera phone just happened to be out

Some homeless guy walking thru the train is not "lemme pull owt my phone n record " material for New Yorkers who see the shit every day

R nfnfnfnfnfn

BetterAngels

Are the videos with this man fake?  He has several of them online

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Southside Vicious on January 15, 2023, 11:02:25 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on January 15, 2023, 10:59:08 AMNYC is the pits. You would never see shit like this in Atlanta.
jfnfnfnfnfnnf

Iono ... I def wouldn't have a whole plate of food open eating it right in front of a homeless person in any city.

If ur not gonna offer them any maybe just put it away or close it until they pass you.

!!! If I pull up to a light and theres a homeless person on the median with a sign, I will not eat or drink anything until I pull off. If def doesnt feel right to do that.

Vonc2002

Who tf eats on a nasty ass train anyway? There's no way I would eat a fckn MEAL on a train. This bitch sitting there licking her fingers and shit. YUCK
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

January 16, 2023, 08:51:28 AM #12 Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 08:52:04 AM by Big Barbie
Nothing like some finger-lickin-chicken on the 3 train

:scrumptious: