was this filmed during school hours?

Started by finish ha., January 16, 2023, 01:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

January 16, 2023, 01:57:56 PM Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 02:21:01 PM by Southside Vicious
if so i have a big problem with that.

and before anyone says "fro this was over a decade ago "

9/11 happened 20 years ago ...does that mean we cant bring it up?  :uhh:

#holdheraccountable

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Southside Vicious on January 16, 2023, 01:57:56 PMand before anyone says "fro this was over a decade ago "

yes.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

I'm more offended that she would wear booty shorts in an elementary school and thought it was a good idea to slightly change lyrics about getting bodied for them to dance to.

Cowgirl

And my outrage will easily go away if she makes an announcement within the next few weeks but I'm highly offended until then.

finish ha.

Quote from: ivorian oph on January 16, 2023, 02:32:55 PM
Quote from: Southside Vicious on January 16, 2023, 01:57:56 PMand before anyone says "fro this was over a decade ago "

yes.
:ummwhat:
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

RAY7

This was kinda fat shaming tbh 
Queen Farrah would never bully children like this

Kalifornia.

BetterAngels

She was asked by First Lady Michelle Obama to do this. #blamemichelle

Kalifornia.

finish ha.

Quote from: BetterAngels on January 16, 2023, 04:23:30 PMShe was asked by First Lady Michelle Obama to do this. #blamemichelle
stay on topic toots