Justin Timberlake

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, January 16, 2023, 06:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Timbaland has confirmed the next Justin Timberlake album is coming out this year and I just heard a snippet of one of the songs..

I hope they got something else cause what I heard isn't it.

... Also heard a new Amarie x Eric Bellinger song and it sounded like a legit sultry duet down... it should be nice for sure.

BrandonBranlee

Justin kinda lost me with that last album. I loved the 20/20 experience album though and part of the second part. Anywhere I can hear this snippet?

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 16, 2023, 06:49:48 PMJustin kinda lost me with that last album. I loved the 20/20 experience album though and part of the second part. Anywhere I can hear this snippet?

If you listen to his most recent album and imagine the same sound but trying to be more 'Alternative RnB' that's the sound... it sounds like a continuation of the last album but more "Alt RnB" but he just misses the mark again completely.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 16, 2023, 06:49:48 PMJustin kinda lost me with that last album. I loved the 20/20 experience album though and part of the second part. Anywhere I can hear this snippet?

I also sent you a pm with the snippet so you don't have to only imagine

long-timeTheRoofFan

If he sings about "hands up in the air" one more time...  :dead:

Cowgirl

January 16, 2023, 07:03:25 PM #5 Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 07:03:35 PM by Big Barbie
He lost me even with 20/20. Loved the theme but the album itself was very mid.

Cowboy Nine

That last album was disgusting.

Say Something was the only good mess.

Vonc2002

I'll wait and see for myself
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 16, 2023, 07:53:40 PMI'll wait and see for myself
No need, it's gonna suck hun.

DopeSoul.

That last album was fucking disgusting

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Have not listened to an album byhim since 2006  :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

January 17, 2023, 08:45:19 AM #11 Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 08:45:38 AM by Gilgamesh.
He lost his "cool" factor.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 17, 2023, 08:45:19 AMHe lost his "cool" factor.
He never really had it tbh. Just a wigger that black people wanted to place on a pedestal until he stopped doing urban music.