Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

cat not as cute and sexy as she used to be

:udontlookok:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

demitri.petty

Quote from: Plastic. on January 23, 2023, 08:09:44 AMstunna girl snatched tommie tf up  :omgwatshappening:

Since Tommiee is a producer that's why they showed the fight like that. The raw angle would've been too intense and embarrassing.... but I'm still Team Tommiee nonetheless even though she had it coming considering what she did at the auditions.

Scott.

IDK why, but I like Biggie lmao

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: demitri.petty on January 23, 2023, 09:43:02 PM
Quote from: Plastic. on January 23, 2023, 08:09:44 AMstunna girl snatched tommie tf up  :omgwatshappening:

Since Tommiee is a producer that's why they showed the fight like that. The raw angle would've been too intense and embarrassing.... but I'm still Team Tommiee nonetheless even though she had it coming considering what she did at the auditions.

Well they had her getting ready separately and everyone says the energy was weird. I really think they set Tommie up. 

DopeSoul.

Ion think I use Cat :udontlookok:

Honestly I didn't really use her when she was on BGC tbh

Ki at when that white girl washed her on that beach

STUNNA GOD

Not too fucking much on Lo. I'll slap the shit outta y'all.

STUNNA GOD

SHSJNSSNJSSNNSNMSMZSMDMSMDMSMMDNSNDSDJDJD

Lo and Razor are my favs. I kinda like Biggie too though. Sddsdsdsdsdddd She's giving very much elitist but what she said to Kat wasn't wrong. Sdddddddddddd Bitch, you a damn PROMOTER. :uhh: It's not that serious.

STUNNA GOD

Kat: Yea, I been doing events for 10 years!

Biggie: Cool, you're a promoter?

Kat: Nah, but I promote events.

Biggie: ...... so you're a promoter..
:diddraispoot:

NDJDJJDJDJDNDNDNDNDNNDNDNNDKDNDJDNDDHDS

S
S
S
S
S

SS
D
F
D
F

F
F

DG

F
H
F
H

GH
G
G
G
H
T

H

T

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine on January 17, 2023, 07:11:18 PMWhat is the point of this show?

do they just get these girls in some Airbnb to MESS?

ghetto trash
YES. Girl, you know the point of this show. Why are you in here?

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on January 24, 2023, 12:57:27 AMSHSJNSSNJSSNNSNMSMZSMDMSMDMSMMDNSNDSDJDJD

Lo and Razor are my favs. I kinda like Biggie too though. Sddsdsdsdsdddd She's giving very much elitist but what she said to Kat wasn't wrong. Sdddddddddddd Bitch, you a damn PROMOTER. :uhh: It's not that serious.

SSSDdddddfdddDDDDf

Yeah I was watching it like  :shannonsmissing:

Kat sounded dumb

DopeSoul.

I gotta see more of Biggie to determine if I like ha

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DopeSoul. on January 24, 2023, 01:51:08 AMI gotta see more of Biggie to determine if I like ha
HDJSJDJSJDJJSJDKDKDKSKDKSKDDKDS

Tbh, !!!!

She was kinda doing the most towards the end. I liked when she was giving unbothered and shading Kat.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DopeSoul. on January 24, 2023, 01:50:04 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on January 24, 2023, 12:57:27 AMSHSJNSSNJSSNNSNMSMZSMDMSMDMSMMDNSNDSDJDJD

SSSDdddddfdddDDDDf

Yeah I was watching it like  :shannonsmissing:

Kat sounded dumb
NDNSJJDJSJJSJJSJDKSKSKDJKSJSJSKDKSS
S
S

SMEDM
E
D
E
D
S
D
EMF
ME
F
R
F
D
D
D

"No, lemme EXPLAIN this to you." Just to explain that she's a promoter for the 3rd time.

NDNSNNDNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNNSNSNSNSNNSSNNS