Usher Presents Lovers & Friends 2023

Started by Lazarus, January 17, 2023, 05:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

RAY7

Everything looks good to me except Xtina
She's Pop no matter how much "soulful" growling she does 

Harlem

Doesn't Brandy need to make up a show since she got COVID last year?

KingDavid

Quote from: Harlem on January 17, 2023, 09:19:45 PMDoesn't Brandy need to make up a show since she got COVID last year?

Tuh 🗣� :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on January 17, 2023, 09:19:45 PMDoesn't Brandy need to make up a show since she got COVID last year?

damn her last two shows she was supposed to do she bailed the FACK out didnt she :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

There's a few shows she needs to make up for no shade...

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 18, 2023, 09:59:49 AM

Shows, albums, singles, Make Believe, Summer 2014...

The list goes on...

Cowgirl

January 18, 2023, 12:20:16 PM #8 Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 12:20:36 PM by Big Barbie
Ghan will dew what the fuck she wants to dew when she wants to dew it.

Cowgirl

This Usher Fest seems like a lot of names for one day, no?

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 18, 2023, 09:59:49 AM

!!!

Yeah that's why I'm kinda shocked she's not on the list especially since Usher is now producing this one

She needs to run them rehearsals back

ReVon

I WONDER WHAT HE AND MONICA'S RELATIONSHIP IS NOW. I DON'T THINK HE USES HER AT ALL ANYMORE. THE LITTLE FUN FACT
WE GOT DURING THE VERZUZ ABOUT HIM NOT WANTING TO COLLAB WITH HER ANYMORE LMAOOO
BOY! YOU COULDA PUT THAT GIRL IN THIS SHOW. PETTY ASS LOL

:plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

JCJ 🪐

RAY7

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on January 18, 2023, 04:52:34 PMI WONDER WHAT HE AND MONICA'S RELATIONSHIP IS NOW. I DON'T THINK HE USES HER AT ALL ANYMORE. THE LITTLE FUN FACT
WE GOT DURING THE VERZUZ ABOUT HIM NOT WANTING TO COLLAB WITH HER ANYMORE LMAOOO

I think they're good. He just doesn't wanna do another song, they have like 3 already 

ReVon

Quote from: RAY7 on January 18, 2023, 05:49:07 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on January 18, 2023, 04:52:34 PMI WONDER WHAT HE AND MONICA'S RELATIONSHIP IS NOW. I DON'T THINK HE USES HER AT ALL ANYMORE. THE LITTLE FUN FACT

I think they're good. He just doesn't wanna do another song, they have like 3 already

LET YOU TELL IT!
 :wheresmylawyer: