Stephen A Smith on Rihanna…

Started by RAY7, January 18, 2023, 12:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Not even looking forward to her mess but this was unnecessary. Did he say the same thing when Dr. Dre performed?

CHOKE

It's so unnecessary and late to pin them against each other at this point

I love both.

Both bring something the other doesn't

RAY7

Searching for the lie though where is it?
:enchantress:

shante smith

January 18, 2023, 01:57:09 PM #6 Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:09:53 AM by Southside Vicious
I think Stephen was the same one slamming Kyrie for the antisemitism mess but suddenly changed his views once he saw how ..... unpopular it was among the gorls

:woohoo:

He clearly can't stand in his mess so maybe he'll give a backtrack tea on this too once the critiques start pouring in

Gilgamesh.

MelMel

Cowboy Nine

shshshshshdhdhhdd

Rude but 100% true

Aalumeci.

This nigger just wanted to say something spicy. Who is he even?

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 18, 2023, 03:06:55 PMThis nigger just wanted to say something spicy. Who is he even?
Someone clearly doesn't know a damn thing about sports I see.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RAY7 on January 18, 2023, 12:32:25 PM

King was always known to tell the truth
 :feelinmyself:  :feelinmyself:

Not when it comes to the cowboys ! I can't stand him but he is right THIS time

Ulysses

King telling the TRUTH. I don't care if you wanna count the #1 songs, if you put them on a stage together side by side, Rihanna would be embarrassed

Drogon

Quote from: Southside Vicious on January 18, 2023, 01:57:09 PMI think Stephen was the same one slamming Kyrie for the antisemitism mess but suddenly changed his views once he saw how ..... unpopular it was among the gorls

:woohoo:

He clearly can't stand in his mess so maybe he'll give a backtrack tea on this too once the critiques start pouring in

He just issued an apology