Changing Faces BITCH!

Started by Harlem, January 18, 2023, 03:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

The Other Woman WAS A DOPE ASS SONG TOO!

Vonc2002

Yea the girl with the TONE is clearly the better singer
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Ladies Man was my shit. The brown one had a dope tone.

Lazarus

Justice Jackson

Dead! This my mess

Me in my room:

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

shante smith

January 19, 2023, 05:21:34 PM #20 Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 05:25:22 PM by Southside Vicious
2 pages and "foolin around" ain't been posted yet  :ummwhat:

Fewww-lan
Fewww-lan aroounddd

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Southside Vicious on January 19, 2023, 05:21:34 PM2 pages and "foolin around" ain't been posted yet  :ummwhat:

Fewww-lan
Fewww-lan aroounddd

CCDXXXXXXXCCCCCCVCVVVVVCCCCVVVBVCVBBBBVv

how u let him cheat

yea BOTH gors in the group slayed

:stressed:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Harlem

January 19, 2023, 07:42:57 PM #23 Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 07:44:04 PM by Harlem
Let's BOP y'all to this underrated gem w young Hov! And this was on the Space Jam soundtrack too 🥹

shante smith

Quote from: Harlem on January 19, 2023, 07:42:57 PMLet's BOP y'all to this underrated gem w young Hov! And this was on the Space Jam soundtrack too 🥹

acscascassaasacskmcsakmcakmcakmcakmakmakmcakmcsakmsamkcsakmcsakmsmkaskmcskmsakmc

bitch my fuckin MESS

Harlem

Quote from: Southside Vicious on January 19, 2023, 07:46:27 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 19, 2023, 07:42:57 PMLet's BOP y'all to this underrated gem w young Hov! And this was on the Space Jam soundtrack too 🥹

acscascassaasacskmcsakmcakmcakmcakmakmakmcakmcsakmsamkcsakmcsakmsmkaskmcskmsakmc

bitch my fuckin MESS

YASSSSS!!!! This was a BOP!!

Aalumeci.

this is giving Touch Me Tease Me

The definition

R. Kelly is the king of R&B, he gave us solid R&B in the 90s