a prime example of why you stay out of beef between friends

Started by shante smith, January 18, 2023, 07:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

January 18, 2023, 07:55:27 PM Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 08:01:16 PM by Southside Vicious
Armon kinda has egg on his face now that jason lee and consuela have hooked back up

jason lee has  his new "the jason lee show" and had consuela on there ...they previously had fell out a bit and Armon was on his channel months ago talking about the stuff Jason said about her ....

cardi was clearly using Armon as her new Jason Lee while she and Jason weren't seeing eye to eye . he thought he had a friend.
but never trust a spicy jezebel.

now they're back buddies , she went on his show to kick things off with an interview

armon is clearly PISSED. on here saying " here's the questions I would have asked her" and they are shady as fuck.  :plzstop:  drag her king lolz
he's about to turn on Cardi.

Kalifornia.

He is lashing Tasha. I didn't know they had mess between them :dead:

It's always a kii when the YouTube gorls are into it with each other.

shante smith

January 19, 2023, 05:30:54 PM #2 Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 05:34:01 PM by Southside Vicious
Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 19, 2023, 05:26:52 PMHe is lashing Tasha. I didn't know they had mess between them :dead:

mfmf
G
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G

G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G

F

Girl where u been

He hates Tasha ever since she decided to stop mentoring him

There's def a pattern with armon now . He hunches under these influencers ... Tasha , Jason ... knowing damn well how  they are and ends up butt hurt once they treat him like a majority of other people they interact with

:omf:

People legit be thinking they'll be an exception . Wake up toots

It's one thing to do business and keep it pushing but he gets too emotionally involved thinking he has a friend ... which heightens his expectations and ultimately sets him up for disappointment

Kalifornia.

January 19, 2023, 05:37:25 PM #3 Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 05:37:50 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: Southside Vicious on January 19, 2023, 05:30:54 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 19, 2023, 05:26:52 PMHe is lashing Tasha. I didn't know they had mess between them :dead:

mfmf
G
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G

G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G

F

Girl where u been

There's def a pattern with armon now . He hunches under these influencers ... Tasha , Jason ... knowing damn well how  they are and ends up butt hurt once they treat him like they treat a majority of other people they interact with

It's one thing to do business and keep it pushing but he gets too emotionally involved thinking he has a friend ... which sets him up for disappointment

rgfdbgbgbbbbbb
I just recently got into his videos, but I can tell they have history by the way he was talking. Apparently she tried to get his mess shut down for exposing where she lived or something.  :dead:

These gorls are MESS

shante smith

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 19, 2023, 05:37:25 PM
Quote from: Southside Vicious on January 19, 2023, 05:30:54 PM

mfmf
G
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G
G

G
G
G

G
G
G
G
G

F

Girl where u been

There's def a pattern with armon now . He hunches under these influencers ... Tasha , Jason ... knowing damn well how  they are and ends up butt hurt once they treat him like they treat a majority of other people they interact with

It's one thing to do business and keep it pushing but he gets too emotionally involved thinking he has a friend ... which sets him up for disappointment

rgfdbgbgbbbbbb
I just recently got into his videos, but I can tell they have history by the way he was talking. Apparently she tried to get his mess shut down for exposing where she lived or something.  :dead:

These gorls are MESS

ggvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

shante smith

but yea . youtube beefs  >>>>

bitch i be tf INVESTED

in case u havent noticed. sdsds