Angela Bassett Scores BAFTA Nomination For 'Black Panther: Wakanda Forever'

Started by Summertime, January 19, 2023, 11:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/oscars/angela-bassett-scores-bafta-nomination-for-black-panther-wakanda-forever/ar-AA16wweB

Hong Chau (The Whale), Kerry Condon (The Banshees Of Inisherin), Dolly De Leon (Triangle Of Sadness), Jamie Lee Curtis (Everything Everywhere All At Once), and Carey Mulligan (She Said) are also up for Best Supporting Actress at the BAFTAs.

Oscar nominations come out next week and she will likely get nominated.

Vonc2002

Yea these nominations are a good indicator.  She's getting nominated for an Oscar. Shes also nominated for a SAG award and Entertainer of the year at NAACP
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

JCJ 🪐

She's GETTING the Oscar. The nomination wasn't a question after all these wins.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

RAY7

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Yea, she got the Oscar in the bag. A black woman winning an Oscar for playing a Queen.  That's dope.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

shante smith

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on January 19, 2023, 05:50:02 PMYea, she got the Oscar in the bag. A black woman winning an Oscar for playing a Queen. That's dope.
it actually would be perfect considering angela has always made  a point of watching which roles she takes.

would be the ultimate fucking book and win for goddess.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"