2024 Concerts

Started by JCJ 🪐, January 19, 2023, 03:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

January 19, 2023, 03:09:23 PM Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 12:27:36 PM by MEGAN’S LAW
Who are you seeing this year?

I'm going to see Janet in my hometown  :hmph:  :usuresis:

and Anita in Chicago  :stressed:

I *might* see how much those Madonna tickets cost tomorrow. I've never seen her in concert.

And I'm waiting to see what Bey does.

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

I've already bought tickets to see
Anita Baker
Joe
Lalah Hathaway
Anthony David
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I'm waiting on Bey and I wanna see jazmine sullivan. I'm sure I'll see 10 more people before the year ends tho  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BetterAngels

So far I have tickets for Janet and Gladys Knight.  Trying to get Anita tickets, but those resell prices are crazy.

Cowgirl

Only ticket I've bought so far is to see Jans in Toronto.

:stressed:

JCJ 🪐

Cowgirl

January 20, 2023, 07:49:11 AM #6 Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 07:49:54 AM by Big Barbie
bnnnnnnnnjj

Helll no. I was going to see her at MSG but my friend and I decided to take a trip to Toronto instead. Might still go to one of the MSG shows tho.

Vonc2002

March 08, 2023, 12:02:09 PM #7 Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 02:13:26 AM by Vonc2002
Who tf yall going to see? Some updates

I've already seen lalah hathaway,  Joe, and Anthony David. I'm tryna slow down but it's so many people I wanna see 😔

BrandyFromTheFuture

Giveon, hope to meet him backstage too

Vonc2002

Damn I would go see him too tbh. Let us know if the show is good

JCJ 🪐

I'm just doing Bey, Janet, and Anita.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 08, 2023, 12:18:30 PMDamn I would go see him too tbh. Let us know if the show is good
giveon? Sure, i will.

shante smith

Hotties doin Madison square

Waitin to hear back about my ticket

Gilgamesh.

Jill Scott
Beyoncé
Afronation Festival in Portugal this Summer

Buy The Stars✨

i just saw Adele last weekend. AMAZING.

I got Beyonce tickets. 

I plan on getting tickets for Janet, Pink and Madonna this year as well.