Wellness Check Made To Britney’s House; Brit Reportedly Pissed Off

Started by M-Rocka, January 26, 2023, 01:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Some of her fans are MENT. Not calling the police cause she deactivated her Instagram. :disgusted:

M-Rocka

I could only imagine the fear and anxiety she had to deal with because of the authorities coming to her home.

Cowgirl

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on January 26, 2023, 01:06:19 PMSome of her fans are MENT. Not calling the police cause she deactivated her Instagram. :disgusted:
It just goes to show how on edge everyone feels she is tho..

Ulysses

Well, they were all shouting "FREE BRITNEY!" but sitting on the edge of their seats worried all the damn time. I actually think it would be great if she stayed off of Instagram for a while

Kalifornia.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I won
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on January 26, 2023, 01:06:19 PMSome of her fans are MENT. Not calling the police cause she deactivated her Instagram. :disgusted:

I wonder who her fans take after?

:shannonsmissing:

how u let him cheat

vcvvcccccvv !!!!!

i'd be tf PISSED too, tbh  :uhh:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 26, 2023, 02:31:25 PMShe should move to an island somewhere
yeah

sick of hearing her complaining

privacy! media!

girl go away

Cowgirl

I've been saying this for years. Britney, if you wanna be left alone then MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF LA :uhh:

Jon

how u let him cheat

n

this girl could move to nova scotia and the gors are still going to be hounding ha

it's britney, BITCH
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.