Chloe - "Pray It Away" (1/27)

Started by JCJ 🪐, January 24, 2023, 10:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonchalantboi

So far the reviews been good and ppl are actually liking it so that's a good start for her. I know she gonna eat this live and yea the clean version lol>>>>>

🔥🔥🔥

Cowgirl

how u let him cheat

she sounds great, the song sound really good

but cvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbvvv not ha giving a pussy pop praise dance in the pulpit

she determined to give SLUT at every opportunity. this damn jezebel

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

also, u can tell she studies bey DOWNE. too much, tbqh
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Palladium

I'm surprised at how much I like this!

She did good with this one

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ivorian oph on January 27, 2023, 07:40:08 AMalso, u can tell she studies bey DOWNE. too much, tbqh

If I wasn't watching the vid I would swear the verses were Bey. She sounds just like her.

shante smith

January 27, 2023, 07:53:48 AM #66 Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 07:56:31 AM by A T L
bitch not the praise dancing

and when she stepped out with in the all black outfit with that big ass church hat

sfnsfsfnsnfnsfsf

go tf IN bitch

hope she officially releases the explicit version of the song/vid
it had me rolling my neck singing along for points

clean version is still good

Aalumeci.

Annie

The clean version is a lot better. She looks beautiful. I prefer the looks where she isn't imitating Bey (the last looks). It sounds a lot like SZA the weekend, not very original, but the vocals are pretty.

/.\

Aalumeci.

January 27, 2023, 08:29:58 AM #69 Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 08:30:35 AM by L0NZ.
Quote from: Annie on January 27, 2023, 08:25:55 AMSZA

I knew I wasn't tripping, I'm like has she always mumbled like this?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Just watched the video.  Yea, dis good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

Why isn't the clean version on streaming  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Gilgamesh.

Boomz

The hook is cute.

And the video is well done. I hope it hits for her. Got me anticipating the album