Chloe announces debut album “In Pieces”

Started by Young, January 24, 2023, 12:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

I was just coming to post this. She sounds good

JCJ 🪐

Buy The Stars✨

Nonchalantboi

Im ready I know the album is gonna be knocking. I like she's been doing a lot of ground work on her own promoting the singles and what's not. I like she has the hunger to win and doing her thing filming movies at the same time.

🔥🔥🔥

Ulysses

Young

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on January 24, 2023, 12:49:19 PMIm ready I know the album is gonna be knocking. I like she's been doing a lot of ground work on her own promoting the singles and what's not. I like she has the hunger to win and doing her thing filming movies at the same time.

!!!

Rooting for her
Will be supporting

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

but i'm kinda ready for the album guys  :uhh:

surprise & have mercy been yanking me a bit
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Justice Jackson

Something about how shrill her voice sounds sometimes bothers me.. But I guess I'll give it a listen if it comes out
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Justice Jackson on January 24, 2023, 01:46:34 PMSomething about how shrill her voice sounds sometimes bothers me.. But I guess I'll give it a listen if it comes out

:omgwatshappening:

Justice Jackson

Quote from: JCJ on January 24, 2023, 02:07:05 PM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on January 24, 2023, 01:46:34 PMSomething about how shrill her voice sounds sometimes bothers me.. But I guess I'll give it a listen if it comes out

:omgwatshappening:

eeeeeeee
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Young on January 24, 2023, 01:14:30 PM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on January 24, 2023, 12:49:19 PMIm ready I know the album is gonna be knocking. I like she's been doing a lot of ground work on her own promoting the singles and what's not. I like she has the hunger to win and doing her thing filming movies at the same time.

!!!

Rooting for her
Will be supporting
!!!
Honestly her songs have grown on me I still have For The Night and Surprise on heavy rotation  :gorlonfire:

🔥🔥🔥

Young

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on January 24, 2023, 03:00:58 PM
Quote from: Young on January 24, 2023, 01:14:30 PM

!!!

Rooting for her
Will be supporting
!!!
Honestly her songs have grown on me I still have For The Night and Surprise on heavy rotation  :gorlonfire:

Those are my favs from her!
Treat Me is a bop still too

She really hasn't missed
This album is gonna give  :flamebroiled:

JCJ 🪐