Bitch not the city shutting down: Tyre Nichols video released

Started by shante smith, January 27, 2023, 05:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

king was so handsome :stressed:

maybe if those cops would get in fucking shape like police officers SHOULD be they wouldn't have been half as mad that they actually had to WORK that night.

all that panting and "WHOO! oh mah gah! "  after chasing someone less than a block

https://twitter.com/TheKingCenter/status/1619149154349105152

Kalifornia.

January 27, 2023, 09:36:27 PM #16 Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 09:38:11 PM by Kalifornia.
These pigs need to be under the damn jail, but it's interesting to see how quickly the wheels of justice are turning in this situation...

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 27, 2023, 09:36:27 PMThese pigs need to be under the damn jail, but it's interesting to see how quickly the wheels of justice are turning in this situation...

nnnnn they were def charged with the quickness

shante smith

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 27, 2023, 09:36:27 PMThese pigs need to be under the damn jail, but it's interesting to see how quickly the wheels of justice are turning in this situation...
when i first saw they were fired so quickly

not "suspended with/out pay pending investigation" but fired...i def side eyed it a bit
like wow that happened unusually fast.  :unsure: doesn't that step  usually take a WEE bit longer? lol

but then i had to snap out of my "is it cuz they black!? :plea: " moment  and realize its what they deserve
and what they dont deserve is for me to sit around wondering why they're being punished so quickly.

that's the fucked up part about this. it's so multi-layered that i think a LOT of black people are gonna be left with mixed emotions and may not even know how to feel .

one things for sure: these "men" deserve to be disposed of .

Justice Jackson

Not watching any of the footage but I'm so tired of this happening and those cops need to get what they deserve.

Part of the reason these animals were charged so quickly is because the justice system around them is black and more democratic. We are tired and there's no exceptions for us. I think the same would happen in a place like Chicago.

The blue lives matter girls have been quiet with black cops though
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

shante smith

Bdbdbdfb bfbbfbfnffnnfnfnfnfnfnfnfngngnfnfffnfnnffnnffnfnnbfnfnnfnfnffnn

The way they're casually picking the mess up like they had a grocery list

Very neat and orderly. A real 'ooter gor woulda fucked some shit up on their way out

And I hope Becky who's in the background wagging her finger at them actually owns the store and isn't risking her safety for 9 dollars an hour. Go to the back and lock yourself in hun tf

https://twitter.com/cbknews121/status/1619281720993538048 

shante smith

Now it makes sense to me why they were fired so quickly

Kwee wasn't having a minute of it . Literally :omf:

I can only imagine how furious she was

Another example of Black women doing wtf they gotta do. 😍☺️

Take out the TRASH a bit, goddess.

https://twitter.com/theavgblackman/status/1619015232529248256

CHOKE

Afffffffffdzz

But yeah, if they were yt there would have been a bit more paper work and time involved  before justice was served

shante smith

Quote from: Choke on January 28, 2023, 07:19:29 AMAfffffffffdzz

But yeah, if they were yt there would have been a bit more paper work and time involved  before justice was served
I do think the fact that they're black cops may have triggered this black female chief in a certain way

But who cares. Dunno even know why I'm still referring to these men as "black".

Their skin has a high dose of melanin but they are NOT black people.

They're animals that clearly didn't see themselves , their brothers, their fathers or uncles in that man they were beating to death.

CHOKE

There was honestly so much anger and rage.

The fat one catching his breath then grabbing the baton and pepper spray

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

The fact they were aware of their body cams and still did this, thinking it was the right way to deal with the situation :uhh:

I say electric chair!

And it always makes me wonder the intentions of someone becoming a cop. Is it the genuine desire to help the community or enjoying/abusing the power structure? Clearly it's the latter for a lot of them.

shante smith

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on January 28, 2023, 08:26:40 AMThe fact they were aware of their body cams and still did this, thinking it was the right way to deal with the situation :uhh:

honestly the most damning footage actually comes from that camera on the pole that caught them in action from above .

Where you can actually see them passing him around. That is the smoking gun IMO

If I woulda just saw the body cam footage it woulda been harder to see exactly what they were doing

And I def think that was done purposely. These cops have a ton of experience with these body cams now and I'd imagine they k know how to position their bodies as they're moving to "mask" a lot of what they're doing.

At least the cops who are SO dedicated to being pieces of shit that they take time to find ways to trick systems that are in place to protect the people they stop/question  .

That pole had different plans for them though :blessed:

CHOKE

Was this just a routine traffic stop?

I literally got into a back and forth match on what the difference between "stopping and yielding" is with a cop a few weeks ago because I cut him off

shante smith

Quote from: Choke on January 28, 2023, 08:39:34 AMWas this just a routine traffic stop?

"reckless driving"

Which apparently was just their made up  reason to stop him

I can def see why he panicked and resisted if he wasn't actually doing anything wrong .

And "reckless driving" does sound like a perfect excuse to stop someone because so much of it is left to opinion. Unlike "broken tail light " or "missing license plate" which are clear cut facts.

https://twitter.com/fly_sistah/status/1619133841255563267