50 cent calls out the grammy’s racism

Started by Plastic., February 09, 2023, 12:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

dangerous

February 09, 2023, 12:34:48 PM #2 Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 12:35:17 PM by Rio de Atlanta
Nfnfnfmfmg
G
B
B
B
V
V
B

B
B
B
B

B
B
B
B
B
B
B

Not "speaking non English"

dangerous

February 09, 2023, 12:39:03 PM #3 Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 12:39:47 PM by Rio de Atlanta
I came in here expecting to see him sticking up for fas not getting that AOTY mess again

Not pissed cuz he can't sing along to a got damn Taco Bell jingle

Get it together Curtis

Plastic.

Cowgirl

Aalonso.

About AOTY.......Maybe she should have won another year, but Harry Styles kinda ruled last year and there's like 4/5 hit ass singles off that album. I could see if it really seemed like they just GAVE it to someone other than her but Harry slayed dhdhdhd

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 09, 2023, 02:14:20 PMAbout AOTY.......Maybe she should have won another year, but Harry Styles kinda ruled last year and there's like 4/5 hit ass singles off that album. I could see if it really seemed like they just GAVE it to someone other than her but Harry slayed dhdhdhd
He's not "undeserving" and he def slayed but Renaissance should have won.

dangerous

February 09, 2023, 02:38:47 PM #8 Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 02:40:33 PM by Rio de Atlanta
Fas should have an AOTY mess period

I can't see any explanation as to why she doesn't have one in her hands yet ...no matter how seemingly reasonable pulling me out of that space of thinking

She's fucking fas

Cowgirl

February 09, 2023, 02:53:31 PM #9 Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 02:53:38 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Rio de Atlanta on February 09, 2023, 02:38:47 PMFas should have an AOTY mess period

I can't see any explanation as to why she doesn't have one in her hands yet ...no matter how seemingly reasonable pulling me out of that space of thinking

She's fucking fas
Absolutely. I can't speak for when self-titled lost to Beck's album because I've never listened but Lemon should've some over 85 and Ren should've won't over Harry's Hut.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 09, 2023, 02:14:20 PMAbout AOTY.......Maybe she should have won another year, but Harry Styles kinda ruled last year and there's like 4/5 hit ass singles off that album. I could see if it really seemed like they just GAVE it to someone other than her but Harry slayed dhdhdhd
Hairy's album was horrible.

He didn't deserve it.

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine on February 09, 2023, 03:13:54 PM

He didn't deserve it.

ophababes.

Quote from: Plastic. on February 09, 2023, 03:39:55 PM
Quote from: Nine on February 09, 2023, 03:13:54 PM

He didn't deserve it.

ophababes.

vvcccccc not all the latinos lashing bad bunny in the comments saying they can't understand him either

:plzstop:

MelMel

if anyone slayed it would be Bad Bunny. His album was critically acclaimed, had hits, and was the #1 album for 13 weeks. He was more deserving that Crack House