SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Nine on March 10, 2023, 05:02:37 PMNow let's not lie.

SWV's music clears X-LATE with ease.
!!!!!

"Just kick it!"  :dead:  Horrible

Gilgamesh.

Scott.

Ready for the mess tonight

Harlem

This new episode smh, Tocha is mad annoying

ophmani

Quote from: Harlem on March 12, 2023, 11:55:10 PMThis new episode smh, Tocha is mad annoying

can't STAND her. the vibe is so elevated when she's not around
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Zankou.

I cannot stand tocha. This is her third time doing a reality show She hasn't realized how unlikable she is??

Harlem

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on March 13, 2023, 10:27:58 AMI cannot stand tocha. This is her third time doing a reality show She hasn't realized how unlikable she is??

She must not give a fuck b/c if your own sister can tell you on camera that she doesn't recognize you anymore and you still don't care smfh

And she is deadass Rocky's puppet that confessional scene and the label meeting was disgusting

RAY7

Kandi really cleared up a lot of stuff here. I wonder how Tocha can respond to this

M-Rocka

nbbbbbbbbbbb

Rocky saying Kandi was jealous of Tocha. Jealous of what exactly? :dead:  :dead:

RAY7

It's funny because Kandi was the one that introduced them, they need to be more appreciative 

Justaway_

March 13, 2023, 12:10:02 PM #161 Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 12:10:27 PM by Justaway_
Vonc be stanning for the worst people, as usual :dead:

Summertime

I think Rocky and Tocha are jealous Kandi and Tiny became something without the group. Kandi is right in her speak on it that Tocha wants a win without the group so she keeps pushing going solo even though she won't be successful at it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on March 13, 2023, 11:09:57 AM

Kandi really cleared up a lot of stuff here. I wonder how Tocha can respond to this
I literally just watched this.  Latocha is disgusting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.