SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Kandi and Tiny sound dumb

millions of followers!

that didn't help that last EP from flopping, just saying.

:ATLcameo:

Xscape should really be the opening act mess, but co-headlining is most fair.

Kalifornia.

JCJ 🪐

It wouldn't have changed anything
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

March 16, 2023, 04:09:55 PM #229 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 04:12:21 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 16, 2023, 01:52:04 PM

They make more sense as a trio, specifically this trio.

Kandi is irreplaceable. Tiny is irreplaceable. And so are the Scott sisters but it works with either or tbh.

ophmani

Quote from: JCJ on March 16, 2023, 04:03:08 PMIt wouldn't have changed anything

idk abt that

kandi's connections >>>>>>>>>

they might've fucked around and had a show and two spin :shook: -off messes
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

but kandi.... HUH ?

this being a co-headlined show is a NO-BRAINER. like, what ??? girl sit tf back
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: JCJ on March 16, 2023, 02:36:29 PMhttps://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1636426333881286665

Kandi and Tiny are delusional
Actually they aren't. I just had this convo with a friend of mine the other day. Xscape just got off of an Arena tour.  A SOLD OUT arena tour. Yall can feel the way yall wanna feel about xscape but they are more relevant than swv TODAY'S DATE. SWV ain't selling out an Arena........PERIOD!  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I do think that they should coheadline tho. Them asking anything less is crazy. BUT let's be clear, Xscape out selling SWV on a tour, so there's that :roflmao:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

It should definitely be co-headlining. That makes the most sense

Cowgirl

Due to Kandi, Tiny, and Xscape's recent popularity, there should've been no questions asked if they said they wanted to only headline. It has nothing to do with their popularity in their prime.

RAY7

Was Xscape on a SOLO tour or was it with, Monica, Tamar and like 5 other well known acts? While they're trying to brag...

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on March 16, 2023, 06:17:45 PMWas Xscape on a SOLO tour or was it with, Monica, Tamar and like 5 other well known acts? While they're trying to brag...
Oh wait, I didn't know this :unsure:

RAY7

and they really lucked Monica is humble because she definitely sold way more than them and should never have lower billing than Xscape 

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on March 16, 2023, 06:17:45 PMWas Xscape on a SOLO tour or was it with, Monica, Tamar and like 5 other well known acts? While they're trying to brag...

This is what I thought. They were on tour with 5 other acts on the bill. :plzstop: