SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Not 5 other acts :dead:
The tour was literally called THE GREAT XSCAPE TOUR and the acts were zonnique, june's  Diary, etc.  That show was CLEARLY an Xscape show and billed that way, so we knew EXACTLY who we were going to see. I didn't even know a fckn tamar was on the ticket until I got there. Furthermore Tamar nor monica are selling out a fckn Arena :plzstop:
Not yall tryna downplay the success because CokoWV can't and AINT selling out a damn Arena :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not junes diary, zonnique, and tamar n nem being the reason :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Although yea, monica was given a pretty decent set length and I'm sure she added some appeal. She WAS an opener on Xscape's mess and the only thing we know FOR SURE is Coko and the pips ain't doing it  :cheerup:

Kalifornia.

March 16, 2023, 06:54:38 PM #243 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 06:55:02 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 06:50:16 PMAlthough yea, monica was given a pretty decent set length and I'm sure she added some appeal. She WAS an opener on Xscape's mess

Oh wow. Queen Kandi out here helping all the ATL girls.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 16, 2023, 06:54:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 06:50:16 PMAlthough yea, monica was given a pretty decent set length and I'm sure she added some appeal. She WAS an opener on Xscape's mess

Oh wow. Queen Kandi out here helping all the ATL girls.
!!!!!!
I actually said at the time like oh monica was like a coheadliner fr......eventho it definitely wasn't billed that way.  The other girls were the performers that performed on that BLANK ass stage while the people are still filing in. Monica was the only performer that had a live band and shit like xscape. Although Xscape staging was CLEARLY  lead artist staging

Vonc2002

March 16, 2023, 07:04:01 PM #245 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 07:04:16 PM by Vonc2002
WAIT it looks like SWV already knows their mf PLACE. Not them being openers on Xscape's SOLD OUT Arena mess in the past :plzstop:

RAY7

So in all those long posts it was proven that Xscape hasn't sold out arenas ALONE and they did in fact have well known artists on the bill with them

Vonc2002

I don't think I've every been to an Arena show and it was ONLY just the lead artist and no openers. And USUALLY the opener is well known........just not relevant or popular enough to....well.....sell out an arena :omf:

Vonc2002

If that's the case and its that easy to sell out an Arena, someone post SWV'S sold out arena Show that they held top billing on because it surely wasn't this one  :kii:

RAY7

So bottom line Xscape ALONE is not selling tickets and packing arenas they needed at least TWO well known artists on the bill 

Vonc2002

Guys this can all be cleared up very easily. Simply post SWV's sold out arena Show with other well known artists on the bill. I'll sit here and wait on that post guys. Shouldn't take too long because selling out an Arena is easy

RAY7

What is there to clear up? Xscape is the ones trying to put down a group that came before them and sold more records 
LEGENDSWithVoices are being humble and trying to share top billing

Vonc2002

Came back thinking i would see multiple posts showing SWV can sell out an Arena. Guess I'll wait a bit longer

RAY7

Let's see the only Xscape tour where ppl only come for Xscape and not Monica

Vonc2002

March 16, 2023, 07:39:31 PM #254 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 07:42:55 PM by Vonc2002
We've seen tha proof that xscape can sell out an Arena, so that makes no sense. :dead:
 The argument being made in here is that it's because other people are on the bill. Ok well let's see SWV sold out arena tour WITH OR WITHOUT other people :plzstop:
They are the more successful group, right?  So clearly they could easily pull something like this off. Just post the proof. It's easy  :kii: