What happened to the Lil Fag X hype?

Started by Cowgirl, March 18, 2023, 05:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

finish ha.

March 26, 2023, 08:47:22 AM #18 Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 08:51:15 AM by Taste of the Amazon.
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic. on March 26, 2023, 08:34:09 AMthat santana song is awful

bussy!

:udontlookok:
It had a good chorus from what I remember but sucked other than that.

Cowgirl

Plastic.

finish ha.

March 26, 2023, 09:03:45 AM #22 Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 09:10:13 AM by Taste of the Amazon.
Quote from: Big Barbie on March 26, 2023, 08:59:15 AM
Quote from: Taste of the Amazon. on March 26, 2023, 08:47:22 AMIf nothing else he is..
Did I say this thread was about looks?

fnnfjfjfjfjfjfnfnfnnfnfn

Wait
There's other things that matter ? :diddraispoot:

finish ha.

Ulysses

And THIS is exactly why he is not a thing anymore. Always coming with a gimmick...

how u let him cheat

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 19, 2023, 12:29:02 AMI like him but he's the epitome of a gimmick. I think he'll remain relevant for a good while because of his personality (fashion shows, red carpet looks, funny on social media, etc.) but I think he's done musically.

!!!!!!

and the performative twitter FAGS trynna victimize him didn't fckn help  :dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowboy Nine

sdsfdsfsdfdf

He really gooped the dumb Christian gorls.

They were really falling for his "exposing the industry! found god!" trolling on social media

:omf:

Cowboy Nine

That said, he kinda already did this with Call Me By Your Name.

I need him to come up with something else. Resorting to your old tricks is kinda late...