Say It Ain’t So! Jonathan Majors Accused of Assaulting a Woman

Started by JCJ 🪐, March 25, 2023, 08:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

how u let him cheat

knowing people that personally know him, i kinda do not believe this

but EYE don't personally know him so i can't say definitively. but damn. he never struck me as that type
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: ivorian oph on March 25, 2023, 11:59:35 PMknowing people that personally know him, i kinda do not believe this

but EYE don't personally know him so i can't say definitively. but damn. he never struck me as that type

Good response!
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

how u let him cheat

i did recently watch something about sociopaths, and if he really is one it would make sense why the people i know that knew him liked him so much

chile this could go either WAY  :uhh:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Gilgamesh.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

The pale demon has recanted her accusation and video evidence has surfaced exonerating him. These white women :uhh:

https://amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/jonathan-majors-arrested-for-assaulting-woman

Priya Chaudhry, Major's lawyer, confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the woman in question has recanted her statement about being physically assaulted. Further, Chaudhry says that there's video evidence which will prove that Majors is innocent.

The woman who originally says she was assaulted by Majors was having "an emotional crisis, for which she was taken to a hospital yesterday," per Chaudhry.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on March 26, 2023, 05:14:33 PMThe pale demon has recanted her accusation and video evidence has surfaced exonerating him. These white women :uhh:

https://amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/jonathan-majors-arrested-for-assaulting-woman

Priya Chaudhry, Major's lawyer, confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the woman in question has recanted her statement about being physically assaulted. Further, Chaudhry says that there's video evidence which will prove that Majors is innocent.

The woman who originally says she was assaulted by Majors was having "an emotional crisis, for which she was taken to a hospital yesterday," per Chaudhry.

Knew it didn't sound real!!

finish ha.

Not getting someone locked up cuz ur in a bad mood

Bbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

It was inevitable that video evidence would surface since this alleged assault occurred in a taxi. They are almost always equipped with dash cams these days. This dumb CUNT. If he don't leave these pale gorls alone :uhm:

This is what his lawyer said......

This evidence includes video footage from the vehicle where this episode took place, witness testimony from the driver and others who both saw and heard the episode, and most importantly, two written statements from the woman recanting these allegations," Chaudhry's statement continued.

Justice Jackson

Yeah he'll be in danger until he leaves these colonizers alone. But I guess he has a PREFERENCE. God bless..
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 26, 2023, 05:42:15 PMYeah he'll be in danger until he leaves these colonizers alone. But I guess he has a PREFERENCE. God bless..
We don't know his preference, it could have been accidental "love."

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on March 26, 2023, 05:14:33 PMThe pale demon has recanted her accusation and video evidence has surfaced exonerating him. These white women :uhh:

they need to release the footage

Cause no one is believing this