Brandy Partners With LoveSac New Ad

Started by Ma Lo, May 17, 2023, 11:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Seven on May 17, 2023, 11:41:07 PMhttps://www.rollingstone.com/product-recommendations/lifestyle/lovesac-brandy-shaun-white-travis-barker-video-photos-1234736713/

QuoteOn Set With Brandy and Shaun White: Inside Lovesac's 25th Anniversary Campaign

It's the middle of the afternoon at a studio in Santa Clarita, and Brandy has just taken a break from shooting a new Lovesac campaign — and singing a countless amount of effortless "da-da-das" that she made up on the spot into a mic before turning and smiling at the sectional behind her.

"I had no idea what I was going to do," Brandy later admits about the impromptu vocals.

For this April weekday, the Grammy winner is filming a new campaign that also stars Shaun White, Travis Barker, and Haley Lu Richardson for the 25th anniversary of the ultra-comfortable furniture company, complete with a set that's built to look like a recording studio with a StealthTech sectional.

In fact, the Lovesac Sactional comes with built-in Harman Kardon surround sound speakers, wireless charging arms, and all. In short, the treatment is all about "rewriting the rules of comfort."

"I'm a homebody and I love comfort," she says. "I love the feeling of being relaxed, you know especially with what I do."

That includes making sure her home and studio feel relaxing with candles and the right lighting. "All of that just helps set the mood for what you're doing," she says, adding that "you have to feel comfortable in your skin, comfortable in your environment, just so you can create the best music."

Along with Lovesac celebrating its 25th, this year also marks the anniversary of Brandy's 1998 sophomore album Never Say Never.

"I absolutely loved working in the studio with LaShawn Daniels, who's no longer with us, [and] Rodney Jerkins," the singer-songwriter says, when asked about her favorite memories of recording the classic. "It was just a wonderful experience just to be that creative and to be that spontaneous and really let that creative force guide us and not worry about who else was on the radio, who else was out there — we just locked ourselves in this bubble and we created, I believe, that it was amazing music. I'm so proud of it and so thankful to celebrate 25 years of it."

This is cute ... she look good! I wonder when this was filmed

Murrah

Quote from: Young on May 17, 2023, 11:23:02 AMI love this!!! :flamebroiled:

And I LOVE loveSac

We have one of their sets and it's truly amazing
Who is we? You and your white husband?

Young

Quote from: Murrah on May 21, 2023, 12:05:31 AM
Quote from: Young on May 17, 2023, 11:23:02 AMI love this!!! :flamebroiled:

And I LOVE loveSac

We have one of their sets and it's truly amazing
Who is we? You and your white husband?

Omg :everythingok:

Jon

I think of testicles when I think of love sacks honestly. Wish it was a different name but she sounds great.

DopeSoul.

Annie

May 21, 2023, 06:43:03 AM #51 Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 06:43:17 AM by Annie
The campaign looks good and Brandy sounds amazing. I love that it is a music related endorsement this time.

/.\

Annie

May 21, 2023, 06:43:51 AM #52 Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 09:44:06 AM by Annie
Quote from: Jonovan on May 21, 2023, 12:51:18 AMI think of testicles when I think of love sacks honestly. Wish it was a different name but she sounds great.

I was afraid this was going to be an ad for online dating  :plzstop:

/.\

BrandonBranlee

I love that she's endorsing high end products. I hope that trend continues and I hope we get new music soon.

Summertime

May 23, 2023, 11:25:19 AM #54 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 11:28:11 AM by Summertime
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on May 21, 2023, 12:13:43 PMI love that she's endorsing high end products. I hope that trend continues and I hope we get new music soon.

Would love to see her eventually bag Bulgari & LVMH deals.

Annie

Quote from: Summertime on May 23, 2023, 11:25:19 AM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on May 21, 2023, 12:13:43 PMI love that she's endorsing high end products. I hope that trend continues and I hope we get new music soon.

Would love to see her eventually bag Bulgari & LVMH deals.

Definitely or Lancôme beauty, a perfume or makeup campaign.. L'Oreal hair maybe

/.\

Cartierline

Quote from: Jonovan on May 21, 2023, 12:51:18 AMI think of testicles when I think of love sacks honestly. Wish it was a different name but she sounds great.

nnnn !!!

I thought it was a sex toy mess when I heard the name for the first time

:omf:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cartierline on June 04, 2023, 05:24:09 AM

nnnn !!!

I thought it was a sex toy mess when I heard the name for the first time

:omf:

bbbbbbvvvvv