Khia shoots video for "Like Me" 15 years later

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, June 03, 2023, 11:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

I don't like the idea of shooting videos for really old songs, especially if it's classic material. That song represents a particular moment in time imo
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Young

Young

opha lipa

Quote from: JCJ on June 03, 2023, 11:30:52 PMI don't like the idea of shooting videos for really old songs, especially if it's classic material. That song represents a particular moment in time imo

what if they shot the video in the style of the era that the song came owt in

:ATLcameo:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on June 03, 2023, 11:30:52 PMI don't like the idea of shooting videos for really old songs, especially if it's classic material. That song represents a particular moment in time imo
So don't watch, tf.

Buy The Stars✨

June 04, 2023, 03:03:05 PM #20 Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 03:04:21 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 04, 2023, 07:08:33 AM
So don't watch, tf.

LOL

and at this point brandy kinda OWES the fans.  lets be real 2 videos from every album since full moon is NOT enough.

she needs at least 2 more each from FULL MOON afro human two 'leven and B7.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Not y'all in here ordering music videos from Brandy :ATLcameo:  :usureuok:

Cowgirl

Speaking of ordering, that's not a bad idea if fans specifically get together to fund the videos that they want to see.

:rthosehotwings:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Cowgirl

June 04, 2023, 04:59:54 PM #24 Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 05:00:18 PM by Big Barbie
fghbbbbbbbbggg

Good point, she's def not cause camgorls would never deprive their fans of vidyas.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 04, 2023, 04:48:40 PMSpeaking of ordering, that's not a bad idea if fans specifically get together to fund the videos that they want to see.

:rthosehotwings:

Putting the go fund me together rn as we speak. What video do we want first ?? I was thinking to get things going start with angel in disguise and dykwyhh

STUNNA GOD

She needs to rerelease Do You Know and drop a visual for it.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Amazing on June 04, 2023, 08:15:10 PMLets start with the FM album.

ok great ... anybody and all in me.  who is directing ?