Cardi ordered to pause collection efforts against GODsha K

Started by ….ok., June 03, 2023, 12:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

June 03, 2023, 03:37:58 PM #15 Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 03:42:55 PM by Aliens of Russia
Quote from: Nine on June 03, 2023, 03:32:31 PMBankruptcy, fucked up credit, owes millions.

Cardi really ruined this woman's life.

:jackiessales:
tasha actually did this to herself

Ur giving consuela way too much credit and not holding GODsha accountable for her own mess .

She chose not to cease n desist when requested and instead chose to stand in her mess . And these are the results and consequences .

However , kwee is still pushing and doing her thing .

Although this is def a route I wouldn't take at all....I can't help but to admire how she stood ten toes down cuz soon as that cease and desist mess woulda hit my desk, all I woulda been thinking of is my assets and woulda shut my mouth.

GODsha is clearly built differently and I can respect that. Not a position I'd ever wanna be in but it's oddly amazing to see someone so unafraid .

And I emphasize "ODDLY amazing" because i kinda can't understand why she chose the harder route .

Kalifornia.

I don't think Cardi cares about the money as much as teaching Tasha a lesson.

This girl having to scramble & uproot her entire life can be satisfying enough for some.

Especially when you don't need the money.

….ok.

June 03, 2023, 04:23:34 PM #17 Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 04:33:18 PM by Aliens of Russia
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 03, 2023, 04:16:23 PMI don't think Cardi cares about the money as much as teaching Tasha a lesson.

This girl having to scramble & uproot her entire life can be satisfying enough for some.

we can think anything we want tbh

but the fact is consuela is actively and aggressively attempting to collect the money

michelle "ATLien" Brown def didnt need that lil 3000-4000 she sued Funky for ...with all the properties and multiple streams of income she has

but it was very frustrating for her when she was unable to actually collect because she wanted something tangible ..

Michelle knowing that Funky was ducking and dodging her was not enough. she wanted to take something from him for all the pain and suffering she felt he brought her. something she could actually hold in her hands.

if anything she was pissed that FUnky was playing games instead of just staying put so she could actually take something from him. she was not satisfied until she actually got the coin. and him sending her on a wild goose chase actually made her hate him more.

she spent a LOT of time and energy on collecting not because she needed it, but because she wanted him to PAY. Not run and hide, but PAY.

its no different here.

and that's what im LOVING about this. i know consuela is PISSED that she's not able to at least seize a property or a substantial amount of money yet.

a judgment is awesome but unless you collect on it,it's nothing more than a piece of paper telling you what you already knew. which is: you were (technically) in the right and they were (technically) in the wrong.

….ok.

June 03, 2023, 04:46:39 PM #18 Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 04:47:43 PM by Aliens of Russia
and honestly if i really felt someone wronged me and i sued them and won,
id def want to actually TAKE something from them

even if i didn't need it. if im entitled to ur home i want it.
now. ill give it to a friend or something. ill donate it. i just want u to lose it.

hearing about u running to africa wouldn't satisfy me.
especially as u take pics smiling and kii'ing on facebook like ur unbothered and livin it up.

and if u gorls are being honest, u know you would feel the same way.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 03, 2023, 04:16:23 PMI don't think Cardi cares about the money as much as teaching Tasha a lesson.

….ok.

June 03, 2023, 06:55:14 PM #21 Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 07:07:17 PM by Aliens of Russia
the way yall had to go from "tasha about to be in a  homeless shelter in 3, 2, 1...."

to "well cardi dont need the money anyway lol the thrill of the chase is enough "

sdfdfmfsmdfsmsmmssmsmssd :plzstop: im sorry but im kii'd.

whether u notice/admit or not the commentary on THAT side has definitely changed.

:woohoo:

BAPHOMET.

JCJ 🪐

….ok.

June 03, 2023, 11:53:50 PM #25 Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 11:55:51 PM by Aliens of Russia
Quote from: JCJ on June 03, 2023, 11:35:40 PMAll these essays  :dead:
sffssfsf

ill save u some time and give u the condensed version.

anyone who thought consuela would be seeing money anytime soon was wrong.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 03, 2023, 11:53:50 PM
Quote from: JCJ on June 03, 2023, 11:35:40 PMAll these essays  :dead:
sffssfsf

ill save u some time and give u the condensed version.

anyone who thought consuela would be seeing money anytime soon was wrong.

Jjjjjjmm

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 03, 2023, 03:37:58 PM
Quote from: Nine on June 03, 2023, 03:32:31 PMBankruptcy, fucked up credit, owes millions.

unless she filed the lawsuit against herself, it was cardi bby vvvvbbcx

LASH ha, belcalis !
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

….ok.

June 04, 2023, 02:50:48 AM #29 Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 03:10:46 AM by Aliens of Russia
Quote from: ivorian oph on June 04, 2023, 02:38:00 AM
Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 03, 2023, 03:37:58 PM

unless she filed the lawsuit against herself, it was cardi bby vvvvbbcx

i think if u ask most of Tasha's critics "did she bring this on herself?" You wouldn't get a lot of no's.

Lemme know tho luv.

I could be wrong