Cardi ordered to pause collection efforts against GODsha K

Started by finish ha., June 03, 2023, 12:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 04, 2023, 02:50:48 AM
Quote from: ivorian oph on June 04, 2023, 02:38:00 AM
Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 03, 2023, 03:37:58 PM
Quote from: Nine on June 03, 2023, 03:32:31 PMBankruptcy, fucked up credit, owes millions.

Cardi really ruined this woman's life.

:jackiessales:
tasha actually did this to herself

unless she filed the lawsuit against herself, it was cardi bby vvvvbbcx

i think if u ask most of Tasha's critics "did she bring this on herself?" You wouldn't get a lot of no's.

Lemme know tho luv.

I could be wrong

that's true. bumping those black gums definitely landed her in this boat

but she didn't take that action that directly led to these consequences (i.e. the lawsuit)

i think we can agree on that bbe
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

finish ha.

June 04, 2023, 03:38:28 AM #31 Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 03:58:03 AM by Aliens of Russia
Quote from: ivorian oph on June 04, 2023, 03:30:37 AM
Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 04, 2023, 02:50:48 AM
Quote from: ivorian oph on June 04, 2023, 02:38:00 AM
Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 03, 2023, 03:37:58 PM
Quote from: Nine on June 03, 2023, 03:32:31 PMBankruptcy, fucked up credit, owes millions.

Cardi really ruined this woman's life.

:jackiessales:
tasha actually did this to herself

unless she filed the lawsuit against herself, it was cardi bby vvvvbbcx

i think if u ask most of Tasha's critics "did she bring this on herself?" You wouldn't get a lot of no's.

Lemme know tho luv.

I could be wrong

that's true. bumping those black gums definitely landed her in this boat

but she didn't take that action that directly led to these consequences (i.e. the lawsuit)

i think we can agree on that bbe
i mean well yeah a murderer or bank robber doesn't prosecute himself for the crime 

but when someone knows the risks/consequences and still chooses to proceed with the mess...

u can't give the prosecutor too much credit for them now living a good portion of their lives behind bars .

Tasha chose to walk thru this door even after consuela gave her a warning and a chance to stop the mess

She even hopped in GODshas DMs trying to talk talk with her directly before the cease n desist was drafted.

One thing I'd never say is that consuela didn't actually have a solid case , or justified reason to pursue legal action, or that the judgment was wrong .

I'm not surprised she won and not surprised that none of GODshas appeals were successful

I just wanna kii as she chases GODsha for the coin lolz

:woohoo:

Cuz I don't like the bitch
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

how u let him cheat

finish ha.

June 04, 2023, 07:07:38 AM #33 Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 11:35:46 AM by Aliens of Russia
Quote from: ivorian oph on June 04, 2023, 06:06:25 AMnot u arguing wit facts  :dead:

ok my bby
Arguing a fact would be saying cardi did not file a lawsuit .

As I said, if you ask Tasha critics "did she do this to herself", most will say YES.

u agreed that this is true.

So what are we even discussing at this point ?

Is it just not ok for GODsha supporters to say she brought this on herself? Because doing so makes consuela seem less "mighty!" or "powerful!" ?

Fhdhdjjdhdhd

Let's move on.
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

how u let him cheat

so anyway quee cardi filed the lawsuit that led to consequences and we love to see eht

:blessed:

Vonc2002

Ummm this is an even bigger HAHA tbh. Filing Bankruptcy kinda ruins your life :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

finish ha.

June 04, 2023, 03:07:40 PM #36 Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 03:37:08 PM by Aliens of Russia
that's completely circumstantial .

im sure you've heard of toni braxton - she has 2 under her belt i believe

and shes more than OK. her life isn't "ruined".

i have 0 under my belt but something tells me she's still much better off than i am.

nnmnmmnnnnnn

if a regular degular , lower/middle/upper middle class person files for bankruptcy it is much different than someone who files and brings in upwards of 700K a year.

especially when they've clearly hidden their most valuable assets in order to file.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 04, 2023, 02:55:57 PMUmmm this is an even bigger HAHA tbh. Filing Bankruptcy kinda ruins your life :plzstop:
Not always cnnccn. Maybe for an average person but successful people do it often. It's almost like a debt-forgiveness program if timed correctly.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 04, 2023, 03:07:40 PMthat's completely circumstantial .

im sure you've heard of toni braxton - she has 2 under her belt i believe

and shes more than OK. her life isn't "ruined".

i have 0 under my belt but something tells me she's still much better off than i am.

nnmnmmnnnnnn

if a regular degular , lower/middle/upper middle class person files for bankruptcy it is much different than someone who files and brings in upwards of 700K a year.

especially when they've clearly hidden their most valuable assets in order to file.

!!
Agree with all of this but I'm sure you're in a better position than Toni.

:trannyjblige:

finish ha.