Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

watch the whole thing.

fsfsfssf

….ok.

initially i wasn't feeling her going against it

and now she's calling them "shower caps"

but i aint gon lie

a couple weeks ago , there was a sudden/immediate need to shut the water off on the floor of my building to investigate a possible issue

i wasnt expecting it to happen and noticed someone was outside in the hallway who is part of the HOA team, so i opened my door to talk to them to see when it'd be turned back on.

i just rushed to the door without thinking of what i was wearing cuz i needed answers ASAP.

she said "oh no! im so sorry - were u in the middle of a shower? how inconvenient!"

i was confused af like what a random question to ask me....what made her think i was in the middle of a shower?  :uhh:

it didn't hit me until later that she thought my bonnet was a shower cap.  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

of course she was white. a black woman woulda known what time it was.

sffssfssff

CHOKE

Sndjjdjdjdjdjrjrjjdjffjfk

I understand where Quee was coming from

And the example photos only proved she was RIGHT

Buy The Stars✨

Boomz

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 04, 2023, 06:19:29 PMinitially i wasn't feeling her going against it

but i aint gon lie

a couple weeks ago , there was a sudden/immediate need to shut the water off on the floor of my building to investigate a possible issue

i wasnt expecting it to happen and noticed someone was outside in the hallway who is part of the HOA team, so i opened my door to talk to them to see when it'd be turned back on.

i just rushed to the door without thinking of what i was wearing cuz i needed answers ASAP.

she said "oh no! im so sorry - were u in the middle of a shower? how inconvenient!"

i was confused af like what a random question to ask me....what made her think i was in the middle of a shower?  :uhh:

it didn't hit me until later that she thought my bonnet was a shower cap.  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

sffssfssff

Ksksjsjdjdksks
S
A
A
A
A

Aaksjwjjjjkkknnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Boomz

Something about "how inconvenient!" Has me hunched ova this margarita

:plzstop:

….ok.

Quote from: Boomz on June 04, 2023, 09:19:23 PMSomething about "how inconvenient!" Has me hunched ova this margarita

:plzstop:
dvdvvddvddvdv

:-o  :-(  "

i just needed goddess to cut the crap and give me an update

Rxxf

Quote from: Aliens of Russia on June 04, 2023, 06:19:29 PMinitially i wasn't feeling her going against it

but i aint gon lie

sffssfssff

You are a storyteller. Lol. Love you.
You need to write books.
BRANDY

….ok.

Quote from: Rxxf on June 05, 2023, 05:04:03 PM

but i aint gon lie

sffssfssff

You are a storyteller. Lol. Love you.
You need to write books.
bdnfnfnfnfnfn

Luh u too booba !