Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, June 04, 2023, 07:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

The chorus sounds the same in the final version :dead:
Did Britney not add any vocals to the chorus? :shook:

shante smith

GOD-Lo always add a lil of her own seasoning to the mess

Nonchalantboi

Britney did add vocals to the chorus her vocals stems and can be found on YouTube.

🔥🔥🔥

CHOKE

This only proves that only Brit or maybe Kylie could have done this

Jon

I mean someone basically half the album and entire Work Bitch   :roflmao:

Jon

watching that video  I'm realizing that all my fav songs on that album are sung by someone else  omg

Justaway_

Damn I didn't know she wrote that many hits :guys:

Kylie's Can't Get You Out of My Head, almost all of S Club 7's hits as well as Katy's I Kissed a Girl  :omgwatshappening:

Annie

Quote from: Jonovan on June 04, 2023, 09:15:45 PMwatching that video  I'm realizing that all my fav songs on that album are sung by someone else  omg

/.\

Annie

June 05, 2023, 07:56:23 AM #8 Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 07:56:31 AM by Annie
Quote from: CHOKE on June 04, 2023, 08:01:25 PMThis only proves that only Brit or maybe Kylie could have done this
I would love to hear Kylie Minogue sing this

/.\

Annie

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Justaway_ on June 05, 2023, 05:30:20 AMDamn I didn't know she wrote that many hits :guys:

Kylie's Can't Get You Out of My Head, almost all of S Club 7's hits as well as Katy's I Kissed a Girl  :omgwatshappening:

Wow she wrote most of those S club ballads..love it. I used to love that song Natural. Even that old Spice Girls Bumper to bumper song. Sugababes About you now.

Can't get you out of my head is probably her best song

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Jonovan on June 04, 2023, 09:11:55 PMI mean someone basically half the album and entire Work Bitch  :roflmao:

sndnfdsnfdandfndfsndfsdfsfdsfsd

this actually worse than J. Lo. at least she'll sing her leads.

:plzstop:  :uhh:

Annie

Wow the video about the Britney Jean album is quite shocking. They introduced this as her 'most personal album' yet, but didn't even sing on some of these songs? They introduced Myah's voice on Femme Fatale and then decided for Britney Jean this was going to be Britney's new voice. It's bizarre! I am sure if AI was available that year they would have used it instead. There's no need to put singers in a studio anymore, all you need is a photoshoot and a couple of music vids.

/.\

Annie

/.\

Annie

/.\