Rob and Chyna MESSING again bxbxbxbxbxxb

Started by HUGO, July 05, 2017, 10:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

July 05, 2017, 03:17:07 PM #165 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:17:26 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Chyna is a mess

She was literally posting pics every day of her 'weight loss journey'

I bet she was just taking a foot off each time to make it appear she was gradually losing weight but was already 700 pounds lighter

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 05, 2017, 03:08:03 PM
Now wait because if Chyna was tossing Tip's salad

FUCK!

this scene is the only useful thing he's done in 10 years

Cowgirl

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 05, 2017, 03:17:07 PM
Chyna is a mess

She was literally posting pics every day of her 'weight loss journey'

I bet she was just taking a foot off each time to make it appear she was gradually losing weight but was already 700 pounds lighter

b7

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 05, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
QuoteSince TI wanna chime in on business that don't concern him let's talk about the threesome you had with Chyna and your baby mama Tiny. Don't speak on my daughter when u having threesomes with young Chy and Tiny ::: and I put that on my daughters life since u wanna speak on my daughter,,, damn shame. Chyna told me everything about your threesomes with you and her and Tiny. U got no moves bro ;;; Correction ::: TI paid Chyna to have sex with Tiny and him
oh shit ndndnfnfnnfmfnf

I know another girl personally, that had sex with he and Tiny as well.  I'm pretty sure that's the only way his dick even gets hard around that woman :dead: sad

b7

Quote from: Kordei. on July 05, 2017, 02:32:41 PM
I think I'm about to toss Kim and Kylie. Rob is the real star of the family.
wait king Marg'
:blessed:

b7

Quote from: BowDown on July 05, 2017, 02:44:36 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on July 05, 2017, 02:41:46 PM
It's been long known that TI & Tiny recruited strippers for 3 somes

But with them having teenaged and adult children, it wasn't right for Rob to reveal that
TI shouldn't have tried to give an IG sermon. Is that an Atlanta thing?
:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on July 05, 2017, 04:24:46 PM
Quote from: Fuck you. on July 05, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
QuoteSince TI wanna chime in on business that don't concern him let's talk about the threesome you had with Chyna and your baby mama Tiny. Don't speak on my daughter when u having threesomes with young Chy and Tiny ::: and I put that on my daughters life since u wanna speak on my daughter,,, damn shame.  Chyna told me everything about your threesomes with you and her and Tiny. U got no moves bro ;;; Correction ::: TI paid Chyna to have sex with Tiny and him
oh shit ndndnfnfnnfmfnf

I know another girl personally, that had sex with he and Tiny as well.  I'm pretty sure that's the only way his dick even gets hard around that woman :dead: sad
:-/ :-o

b7

Opposites Attract.

Instagram is so fucking late. Actually all these social media sites are late except Tumblr.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Quote from: Kordei. on July 05, 2017, 04:48:29 PM
Instagram is so fucking late. Actually all these social media sites are late except Tumblr.
:jarvwhereru:

I have ur tumblr mess

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 05, 2017, 04:50:53 PM
Quote from: Kordei. on July 05, 2017, 04:48:29 PM
:jarvwhereru:

I have ur tumblr mess
nnnnnn  :takeallofme:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

b7

Quote from: witch on July 05, 2017, 05:14:40 PM
Stahr Milan saying the Ferrari guy is actually gay https://twitter.com/stahrmilan/status/882683080045154305 :dead:
ew @ this thing Tryna get involved for his 40-50 little retweets :dead: the worst kind of faggot. Self hating creature

we already can see this dude likely gets down and meechie too (the other dude Chyna fucked) sdddd like ...  it's clear as day. Chyna must really have a type, Cuz Rob has always been Sus'