Rob and Chyna MESSING again bxbxbxbxbxxb

Started by HUGO, July 05, 2017, 10:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Lis' just lay on her back for free. Poor that.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowgirl

Sinpool

If Maya Angelou and Malcolm X can sell booch and become respected iconic figures maybe these insta girls can too

GLOCK

Quote from: witch on July 05, 2017, 05:25:29 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 05, 2017, 05:21:16 PM
Quote from: witch on July 05, 2017, 05:14:40 PM
Stahr Milan saying the Ferrari guy is actually gay https://twitter.com/stahrmilan/status/882683080045154305 :dead:
ew @ this thing Tryna get involved for his 40-50 little retweets :dead: the worst kind of faggot. Self hating creature

we already can see this dude likely gets down and meechie too (the other dude Chyna fucked) sdddd like ...  it's clear as day. Chyna must really have a type, Cuz Rob has always been Sus'

Tyga too :dead: it was rumored he messed with trannies
that was proven  :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: Kordei. on July 05, 2017, 06:21:30 PM
I think everyone should be paid for their sexual services. Who doesn't want to live lavishly?

GLOCK

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on July 05, 2017, 07:49:03 PM
If Maya Angelou and Malcolm X can sell booch and become respected iconic figures maybe these insta girls can too
what are u talking about?

Kaeli.

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 05, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
QuoteSince TI wanna chime in on business that don't concern him let's talk about the threesome you had with Chyna and your baby mama Tiny. Don't speak on my daughter when u having threesomes with young Chy and Tiny ::: and I put that on my daughters life since u wanna speak on my daughter,,, damn shame. Chyna told me everything about your threesomes with you and her and Tiny. U got no moves bro ;;; Correction ::: TI paid Chyna to have sex with Tiny and him

Ew who goes in depth about their sexual endeavors with their mom

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 05, 2017, 07:59:01 PM
QuoteSince TI wanna chime in on business that don't concern him let's talk about the threesome you had with Chyna and your baby mama Tiny. Don't speak on my daughter when u having threesomes with young Chy and Tiny ::: and I put that on my daughters life since u wanna speak on my daughter,,, damn shame. Chyna told me everything about your threesomes with you and her and Tiny. U got no moves bro ;;; Correction ::: TI paid Chyna to have sex with Tiny and him

You okay? Rob posted that sis..

Kaeli.

Oh n

I read it as chyna's mom lashing TI

b

fedswatchin

Quote from: BowDown on July 05, 2017, 08:00:10 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 05, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

You okay? Rob posted that sis..
cvccccc
V
V
C

F
C
F
Ggghhhhhh

Kaeli be wanderin round LOST

Kaeli.