Do you think Beyonce was a bit challenged by Farrah's beauty?

Started by GLOCK, October 02, 2015, 02:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

As i look through the pics..and think about all the cruel things that those girls went through..
no matter what Tina did she kinda couldnt make Farrah less beautiful..
making her tan..
making her use Letoya and Lat's used weave...
having them wear cheap make up and cheap clothes..

and i just think about how vocal Bey was about getting her out the group and sending her back home on a plane..
think she was a bit worried that sis would steal the shine as the most beautiful gor?
lets discuss.

notice how she never really stood next to Bey?

hmmmm.. makes one think?

RAY7

I think she was annoyed that she picked her for the group and she couldn't sing worth a damn
and never wanted to work. She kept missing shows like she had anything better to do
and overall Bey, Kelly & Michelle really got along, while Farrah was always antisocial
all in all shes trash and lucky Bey even gave her that 5 min group stint

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

JRocka

Farrah was slaying in these pics..but the make up doesn't compliment her tone! i'm sure the hive will give some logical explanation......

Zankou.

S

Well why would they pick someone that couldn't sing. That's strange

.betterwiseup

XXXI

:dead: this theory is stupid AF ... She auditioned for Beyonce and Kelly to get a spot in the group... I doubt she would have been picked if she was a threat. Just dumb

.betterwiseup

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: @ her saying she didn't want Tina playing in her hair because she was scared she would do something to make her hair break.

RAY7

Quote from: Zankou. on October 02, 2015, 02:28:04 PM
S

she was only supposed to be lipping to LaTavia's low notes in the videos
and doing lil 5 sec harmony at the end of the live performances so it didnt matter much

BAPHOMET.

She couldn't sing and was really short n stumpy. And there are tons of photos of Bey and that lil creature standing close. Even one of Bey using her as a arm rest.

JRocka

Quote from: Branzbae on October 02, 2015, 02:30:37 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on October 02, 2015, 02:28:04 PM
S

she was only supposed to be lipping to LaTavia's low notes in the videos
and doing lil 5 sec harmony at the end of the live performances so it didnt matter much

were you part of the group that you have this exclusive info  :shannonsmissing:

GLOCK

Quote from: Branzbae on October 02, 2015, 02:27:04 PM
I think she was annoyed that she picked her for the group and she couldn't sing

not really true..
she could slick sing..
but u gotta think... they never really had the chance to really sing so when the time came for them to sing they couldnt really GO there in their full potential because of fear..
bey is really intimidating and never really gave the girls the motivation or push...
especially since she was the oldest.. she was very selfish :howfestive:

RAY7

she even tried to stand next to her at the end so she could hear the right note
and her tone deaf ass still went off-key

Ulysses

I don't know how she made it into the group. She can't sing and she is CUTE but she isn't even gorg.