Started by MAY, October 07, 2015, 04:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Eh. Actually I meant, I don't think bey ever sings live LOL

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on October 07, 2015, 05:31:09 PM
Bey barely sings live

n

If they both stood there and gave a raw vocal, it'd be just about even depending on the song and day.

Tamar is a little less controlled but please let's not act like she doesn't have the bigger range and clearer head voice
Tamar has a wider range and dassit. Who the fuck  cares about that if they're gonna sound like shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

:dead:
Beyonce has sang live tons of times
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

garlic

beyonce is consistent. i would never worry about beyonce performing, she's gonna get on stage and do what she has to do. however with tamar, i feel like i would be crossing my fingers and watching her in hopes that she did well. beyonce has a more universal voice tbh.

Young

Bey has definitely perfected her craft and puts on a show. But if you STRIP ha of everything, she really CANT do anything Tamar cant.

yummy

garlic

Quote from: Young on October 07, 2015, 05:38:19 PM
Bey has definitely perfected her craft and puts on a show. But if you STRIP ha of everything, she really CANT do anything Tamar cant.

yeah, this kind of proves bey has more control and sounds better. lol  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: garlic on October 07, 2015, 05:39:56 PM

yeah, this kind of proves bey has more control and sounds better. lol  :plzstop:

s
:woohoo:

Young

Quote from: garlic on October 07, 2015, 05:36:47 PM
beyonce is consistent. i would never worry about beyonce performing, she's gonna get on stage and do what she has to do. however with tamar, i feel like i would be crossing my fingers and watching her in hopes that she did well. beyonce has a more universal voice tbh.

That's because with Bey you know that backtrack gonna be on POINT
and shes gonna perform her ass off.

Shes a seasoned performer.

You put them in the studio together and theyre equals.

You put them up on the church podium to sing and Tamar is gonna make you FEEL it more.

Put them up on stage with just an acoustic guitar and again theyre even (aside from tamar's faces)

Performance wise Bey wins hands down, but lets not act like Tay doesn't BOOK

MelMel

Quote from: Young on October 07, 2015, 05:31:09 PM
Bey barely sings live

n

If they both stood there and gave a raw vocal, it'd be just about even depending on the song and day.

Tamar is a little less controlled but please let's not act like she doesn't have the bigger range and clearer head voice

fffffffff

garlic

i don't see the point in doing tricks etc, if you can't give a full STRONG performance... lol. like cute! hit a whistle note! but sis couldn't even execute that with precision. tbh.

BAPHOMET.

The 'Martians act like She's hitting Mariah Prime whistle. Its like Xtina's "whistle"  :blink: Its kind've a What's the point?

Young

Quote from: garlic on October 07, 2015, 05:39:56 PM

n

sis PLEA'!

those long breathy pauses before evry little growl, the failed run at the end.

Tamar started off way prettier and gave variety to her voice just with this rendition alone.
Bey sounded unemotive, and bland. And that finishing run Tamar does>>>>