RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on January 12, 2023, 11:45:43 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2023, 09:44:54 AMKenya is and has been the reason why they can't remain cool. 
This is a lie
literally the very first season they were on the show she was extra and terrible.  Porsha TRIED to be nice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2023, 12:07:14 PM
Quote from: Nine on January 12, 2023, 11:45:43 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2023, 09:44:54 AMKenya is and has been the reason why they can't remain cool. 
This is a lie
literally the very first season they were on the show she was extra and terrible.  Porsha TRIED to be nice
Porsha didn't TRY anything, she was just trying to look like a sweetheart on tv. In fact, she started the whole mess.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Porsha is a stupid slut and I'll beat Vonc up in here for disagreeing

Vonc2002

Scott.

I don't like Porsha but she didn't start this initial feud with her and Kenya.

However, she's the reason for the last fallout. Once she got back cool with Nene, she started flipping

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on January 12, 2023, 03:58:05 PMI don't like Porsha but she didn't start this initial feud with her and Kenya.

Period!

Cowgirl

Porsha did start their initial beef because she tried to shade Kenya at that fundraiser. Kenya was the one who prevented them from making amends initially but she didn't START it.

Scott.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

January 12, 2023, 04:36:03 PM #17788 Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 04:36:14 PM by Big Barbie
Fckn bitches.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Big Barbie on January 12, 2023, 04:03:07 PMPorsha did start their initial beef because she tried to shade Kenya at that fundraiser. Kenya was the one who prevented them from making amends initially but she didn't START it.
she definitely did and it's literally on camera  :dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.