2020 GRAMMYs Discussion Thread

Started by zaiye9837, November 19, 2019, 08:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

November 19, 2019, 09:05:35 AM #1 Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 09:05:47 AM by Troye Stormborn
What all did  brandy submit?

Young

Young

Monika

Lawd, i hope Brandy submitted somethin'! Could she have submitted "Love Again"?
Yahudah

Marilyn

I already know PIGGo is gonna be all up and through there

Opposites Attract.

n

I'm tired of y'all delusional asses :melmel:

Anyways I can't wait to see the nominees

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

I don't think Brandy submitted anything to be honest. But we shall see?
Freedom Rings is not eligible correct?

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm guessing P!nk gets some nominations this year.. outside of that I couldn't really say

Vonc2002

I could see brandy and Dan getting the grammy nod for Love Again if they sumbitted but it'll be a battle royale for the win because PJ and JoJo is definitely a problem
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2019, 11:11:45 AM
I could see brandy and Dan getting the grammy nod for Love Again if they sumbitted but it'll be a battle royale for the win because PJ and JoJo is definitely a problem
!!!

Especially if Alicia and Miguel released before the deadline  :dead:

I'm not sure that they did though. they changed the deadline from September to August now which is dumb

Kaeli.

Apparently they leaked some mess but I think they fixed it so take this with a grain of salt. It's not everyone of course. 
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]