Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

bxbxbxcbcbbccbcbbccbcbcb

I really hope Anorexia defeats Whiplash for the Raw Women's Championship, but honestly this whole dark era is late.

Uncle Howdy! Dark Alexa! Bray Wyatt!

Boobs wants to have a dream match with Michelle McCool. She might as well be in the RR. Retired self.

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 16, 2023, 03:38:26 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 31, 2022, 08:05:19 PM

@Jay  :flamebroiled:  :flamebroiled:

she has really grown on me. I no longer find her annoying. And honestly, anyone who takes the spotlight off of Yawnda is good in my book.

See, I told you that you'd end up warming up to Boobs. I know her nonchalant ass gets dicked down regularly by Andrade. Daddy self. :takeallofme:

como la whore

I mean I wouldn't mind if McFool came back for a feud or even a Rumble spot. I'm just tired of seeing her always complaining about being overlooked.

Like girl, can it!  :disgusted:

she lives in that big ass mansion with her husband like why is she so pressed vdsvdvsvsd

she needs to be like Sable

queen found her a younger/rich husband and quietly lives in luxury. we never ever hear from her and she never talks about wrestling svvsssdvsvsd

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 16, 2023, 03:49:12 PMI mean I wouldn't mind if McFool came back for a feud or even a Rumble spot. I'm just tired of seeing her always complaining about being overlooked.

Like girl, can it!  :disgusted:

she lives in that big ass mansion with her husband like why is she so pressed vdsvdvsvsd

she needs to be like Sable

queen found her a younger/rich husband and quietly lives in luxury. we never ever hear from her and she never talks about wrestling svvsssdvsvsd

bxbxbxbxbxbxbxbxbxcccccc

Did you hear what Alundra Blayze had to say about the fan allegedly getting tired of Trish & Lita always being called to do stuff for the WWE?

like girl, your claim to fame was throwing the title in the garbage on WCW Nitro and you getting breast implants. 60 year old, beat up mattress self. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 16, 2023, 05:07:37 PMYes! They were lashing her on twitter  :kii: haggard self.

https://twitter.com/BACStratus_/status/1608119938102730752

:kii:
bxcbcbbcdbdbdbdbsb
bxbcbcbcdbdndndndndndnd
cncncncndnxndndnndnsnsnsnsns
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddbs

The way The Bellas and Eve Torres get more of a pop than this old bitch. Hell, even Jacqueline got a louder pop than Madusa!

:plzstop:  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Aww, congrats Becky & LATEa. :stressed:

I hear they're going to defend the titles at Wrestlemania against Shayna's dyke self and YAWNda Lousey.

:hmph:

como la whore

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 28, 2023, 11:57:43 AM
Quote from: como la whore on February 28, 2023, 09:58:31 AMAlundra somewhere fuming rn
bxbxbxbxbxbxbxbxbdbxdbxbbb

Old, ugly washed self

That's what she doesn't realize. She may have came before them, but she'll never be on their level. A Trish/Lita comeback will always be welcome. The girls aren't checking for Alundra and that's just THAT  :hehe:

como la whore