Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

nnncbccbcxcxc

This random ass appearance. :plzstop:  :plzstop: 

So they're getting rid of the Raw & SD Women's Championship titles and replacing it with the World Women's Championship (supposed to mirror the World Heavyweight Title except with a white strap) the WWE Women's Championship will mirror Roman Reign's WWE Universal Title except with a white strap too.

como la whore

https://twitter.com/femalelroom/status/1665086280135213058

:plzstop:

oh honey you're not TRISH.

they're gonna bake you a cute little cake and send you home. and hopefully it happens soon  :disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on June 03, 2023, 08:35:53 PMhttps://twitter.com/femalelroom/status/1665086280135213058

they're gonna bake you a cute little cake and send you home. and hopefully it happens soon  :disgusted:
b

Going out on top!

Nobody will care hun, either way. :plzstop:  :plzstop:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 03, 2023, 09:33:18 PM
Quote from: como la whore on June 03, 2023, 08:35:53 PMhttps://twitter.com/femalelroom/status/1665086280135213058

b

Going out on top!

:kii:

talk about a NON event. a bathroom break tbh.

bye Nattie

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on June 03, 2023, 10:15:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 03, 2023, 09:33:18 PM

b

Going out on top!

talk about a NON event. a bathroom break tbh.

bye Nattie
bbbbbbbnnnnnnnnnn

She really thinks she's on some Becky Lynch/Boobs level. :plzstop:  :plzstop:

como la whore

https://twitter.com/wwf___diva/status/1665698483381374977

so what are your thoughts on Michelle McCool

um she was nice I guess  :udontlookok:

a few things from this

McCool starting to act a certain way once she started dating The Undertaker is not surprising at ALL  :kii: and the nerve of this bitch trying to tell Nattie how to work (and yes this is me giving Nattie a compliment) Natalya is the only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon. Why would she need ANY tips from diva search reject McCool  :holdupguys:

I've never fucking liked Michelle McCool and that remains to this day. A phony bitch tbh. And that last comment about her attires  :plzstop:

fuck her

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on June 05, 2023, 10:48:43 AMhttps://twitter.com/wwf___diva/status/1665698483381374977

a few things from this

McCool starting to act a certain way once she started dating The Undertaker is not surprising at ALL  :kii: and the nerve of this bitch trying to tell Nattie how to work (and yes this is me giving Nattie a compliment) Natalya is the only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon. Why would she need ANY tips from diva search reject McCool  :holdupguys:

I've never fucking liked Michelle McCool and that remains to this day. A phony bitch tbh. And that last comment about her attires  :plzstop:

fuck her
bfbfbfbfbdddbdbdbddbbd

I like McChicken  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

But yes, I have to agree with you on Michelle trying to aid Nattie of all people. Nattie is one of the safest workers, that's why she needs to retire already.

como la whore

yeah she def hasn't injured a bunch of girls like Victoria has. that's another topic though  :hmph:

Off The Wall.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 03, 2023, 08:25:48 PMnnncbccbcxcxc

So they're getting rid of the Raw & SD Women's Championship titles and replacing it with the World Women's Championship (supposed to mirror the World Heavyweight Title except with a white strap) the WWE Women's Championship will mirror Roman Reign's WWE Universal Title except with a white strap too.
I heard about that. I also heard that there's going to be one with a black strap coming too. There's also rumors of a Women's IC title and Women's US title as well. There's also rumors that NXT could be bringing another Women's title into the fold as well.

Off The Wall.

Quote from: como la whore on June 05, 2023, 10:48:43 AMhttps://twitter.com/wwf___diva/status/1665698483381374977

a few things from this

fuck her
I'd take anything that Renee Dupree says with a grain of salt because he's still bitter that he got fired.

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on June 05, 2023, 07:14:08 PMyeah she def hasn't injured a bunch of girls like Victoria has. that's another topic though  :hmph:
nnnnnbbbbbbbn

Victoria was so stiff in the ring. Unsafe worker self. Remember when she broke Candice Michelle's nose in that battle royal? Didn't she break Jazz's collar bone and of course busted a blood vessel and blacked Trish's eye?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Off The Wall. on June 05, 2023, 07:19:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 03, 2023, 08:25:48 PMnnncbccbcxcxc

I heard about that. I also heard that there's going to be one with a black strap coming too. There's also rumors of a Women's IC title and Women's US title as well. There's also rumors that NXT could be bringing another Women's title into the fold as well.
Now WAIT!!!!!!!!!

With all of these women on the roster, I'd love to see an IC & US Women's Titles. Especially for some of the women they consider "mid-carders". They're so laser focused on Mami Rhea, Bianca Boring, Becks, and Boobs as the top women right now, I'm sure they'll throw UGley one of those newer titles.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Off The Wall. on June 05, 2023, 07:21:36 PM

a few things from this

fuck her
I'd take anything that Renee Dupree says with a grain of salt because he's still bitter that he got fired.
I've seen a few of his podcast episodes always bringing up how he got into altercations with some of the top guys in the locker room back in the day.

He had Marc Copani (Muhammad Hassan) on there and I was actually pissed how they did him after the London bombing during that storyline when those "terrorists" attacked The Undertaker. He said he was scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Title from Batista back in 2005 before they released him.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2023, 02:23:35 PM
Quote from: como la whore on June 05, 2023, 07:14:08 PMyeah she def hasn't injured a bunch of girls like Victoria has. that's another topic though  :hmph:
nnnnnbbbbbbbn

Victoria was so stiff in the ring. Unsafe worker self. Remember when she broke Candice Michelle's nose in that battle royal? Didn't she break Jazz's collar bone and of course busted a blood vessel and blacked Trish's eye?

She also broke Beth's jaw from slapping her so hard. She's dangerous tbh  :disgusted: