So the RoJames & Bran song drops on May 1st?

Started by Heated🔥, April 23, 2020, 06:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

IDK why y'all acting brand new. Brandy's going to always keep quiet and a lot more artists can learn from that instead of tainting the creative process by oversaturating the market with mindless music that don't mean shit. It's here today and gone tomorrow. Prince, Michael, Beyonce all have spoken about this. Y'all ain't learned? 

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 23, 2020, 07:23:59 PM
She's doing hellla interviews and radio drops this week she started on Tuesday.

From everything that I heard May 1 is still Launch date.

Is this ro James release confirmed? 

It might be soemthing her camp just isn't aware of

Oh well this is good. No shade to you Kipp, but for my sanity, I won't hold my breath lol

Sovereign.

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 23, 2020, 07:26:58 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 23, 2020, 07:17:03 PM
Y'all can kinda STAY mad at the Queen. But she's going to keep doing her. Minding her business and y'all should do the same. It's a pandemic in case y'all forgot.

I heard the Friday before Mother's Day.   But I did confirm it was coming May 1.  Im like 90% sure that's the day but too b honest things with her never seem to go as planned.  Baby mama was supposed to be out in November.

Again I think May 1 is the launch.

Just quick question for y'all cause y'all got y'all ears to the proverbial internet streets.

Who else has a May 1 release date?

According to Buddha, May 1st is the date. These lunatics just got excited and ASSUMED yet again that the single wasn't releasing on the 1st because the Ro James record is allegedly releasing that day as well. One can only be hopeful, but again, I'm not attached until "Baby Mama" is available on all streaming platforms and that video is released.

hewritez

I think we're jumping to conclusions.
All he said was that interviews were being rescheduled.
It could have just been his interview.
He was already sent the song and video from her label.
I'm sure they wouldn't go sending out that material if a release wasn't certain.

BORderline

Quote from: Hugo on April 23, 2020, 07:19:22 PM
Pandemic!

Even if there was no pandemic it would be some shit. It's not stopping other folks from dropping new music. We've stuck by this woman through every thing, going above and beyond to support her, her ment stage, her mess with Breyon, etc. we've defended her tooth and nail. I'm frustrated.

Gorl, stop copy and taste that same fuming essay from one thread to another!
I can't see shit with all this vapor!

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: hewritez on April 23, 2020, 07:31:30 PM
I think we're jumping to conclusions.
All he said was that interviews were being rescheduled.
It could have just been his interview.
He was already sent the song and video from her label.
I'm sure they wouldn't go sending out that material if a release wasn't certain.

HUGO

Quote from: MrMoon on April 23, 2020, 07:31:37 PM
Pandemic!

Even if there was no pandemic it would be some shit. It's not stopping other folks from dropping new music. We've stuck by this woman through every thing, going above and beyond to support her, her ment stage, her mess with Breyon, etc. we've defended her tooth and nail. I'm frustrated.

:19k:

Sovereign.

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 23, 2020, 07:31:41 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 23, 2020, 07:29:16 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 23, 2020, 07:26:58 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 23, 2020, 07:17:03 PM
Y'all can kinda STAY mad at the Queen. But she's going to keep doing her. Minding her business and y'all should do the same. It's a pandemic in case y'all forgot.

I heard the Friday before Mother's Day.   But I did confirm it was coming May 1.  Im like 90% sure that's the day but too b honest things with her never seem to go as planned.  Baby mama was supposed to be out in November.

Again I think May 1 is the launch.

Just quick question for y'all cause y'all got y'all ears to the proverbial internet streets.

Who else has a May 1 release date?

According to Buddha, May 1st is the date. These lunatics just got excited and ASSUMED yet again that the single wasn't releasing on the 1st because the Ro James record is allegedly releasing that day as well. One can only be hopeful, but again, I'm not attached until "Baby Mama" is available on all streaming platforms and that video is released.

Again she been working this week in preparation  so I'm pretty sure the May 1 date is sticking. 

I really wish she coulda pushed the single artwork change up .  But again the work behind that was already done and it woulda costs more coin and caused another push back to get all that changed

Kipp, does Brandy HAS to have a creative say in her process, so my question is what made her think it was okay to greenlight that single artwork?  :uhh:

Were there other voices involved that wanted to go in that direction? She's such a beautiful girl and a simple image of her would have been so effective.

Heated🔥

Kaeli.

Quote from: MrMoon on April 23, 2020, 07:31:37 PM
Pandemic!

ccccccccccvcccvccgsgydhx

BORderline

If you want to PLEASE your fans...
Especially knowing that you do not post often on IG... And when you post, it's always some artistic blurry mess that nobody is really interested in... 

What does it take to post 2 or 3 covers of your upcoming single on IG and create a poll asking your fans which one do they like best?!

Or EVEN create a lil contest like Janet did in 2006 for the 20 Y.O album cover asking the fans to create the cover of your upcoming single?

PEOPLE ARE HOME! 

There are so many ways to keep in touch with your fanbase without spending ton of money. When I compare it to my job (different field but marketing is the same in every field), these marketing teams for these musicians ain't doing shit with IG. Radio and all of that is great. But there is so much noise to make on IG and Twitter.

That SUIMR challenge was launched but that marketing team ain't feeding it so it died. 

STAY visible damnit.