So the RoJames & Bran song drops on May 1st?

Started by Heated🔥, April 23, 2020, 06:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I wasn't impressed with this song when DJ played it on live. Still, more new Brandy the better I guess.

reekz

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 23, 2020, 08:48:35 PM
I wasn't impressed with this song when DJ played it on live. Still, more new Brandy the better I guess.

Y'all said this for the last 5 releases.

oh...betta than nothing

She need to stop playing. She is damn near 40 and this isn't a young industry. Make a damn HIT or just leave with a legacy.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 23, 2020, 07:12:09 PM
She never confirmed May 1st. Y'all be getting attached to these dates that don't come directly from her...... :kii:

Which is the problem. If not for some fans on here we wouldn't know anything. The last time she confirmed anything was November, it'll be May next week :dead:

And you're suprised people want answers?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: trapMysoul on April 23, 2020, 08:52:38 PM

Y'all said this for the last 5 releases.

oh...betta than nothing

She need to stop playing. She is damn near 40 and this isn't a young industry. Make a damn HIT or just leave with a legacy.

You weren't even on this board when 2/11 came out.

Sit the fuck down.

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 23, 2020, 08:53:43 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 23, 2020, 07:12:09 PM
She never confirmed May 1st. Y'all be getting attached to these dates that don't come directly from her...... :kii:

Which is the problem. If not for some fans on here we wouldn't know anything. The last time she confirmed anything was November, it'll be May next week :dead:

And you're suprised people want answers?
Exactly.

Gilgamesh.

Cowboy Nine

April 23, 2020, 09:47:10 PM #83 Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 09:51:31 PM by Nine.
Hopefully she makes an announcement tomorrow.

About Baby Mama.

Bentley. HARRIS!

BAPHOMET.

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 23, 2020, 09:44:16 PM
I'll believe it when it comes out.
same

I Haven't read the thread. Just sharing what i saw in case no has seen it

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Demm_

Quote from: LF on April 23, 2020, 08:21:59 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on April 23, 2020, 08:12:18 PM
Is Baby Mama even coming out may 1st?  Its sad we still gotta play this guessing game with Brandy. She definitely could had did promo throughout April. Do live interviews, do IG live or something! The sitting up in my room challenge is a good idea but she not even really participating in that lol. Smh. I don't care anymore

She doesn't think. If I was her, I'd get a similar outfit and recreate the whole shit in my room and really get the challenge poppin. Maybe do a few Moesha journal entries leading up to the single release announcement...
That would have been DOPE. I didn't even think about that. That would trend SO hard right now.

GLOCK