“Baby Mama” Video OUT NOW on Apple Music

Started by Harlem, May 04, 2020, 12:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 03:03:33 AM

thats the part i was just talking about.
this shoulda been the teaser in da first placeeeeeeee
bitchhhhhhhhhh
:gorlonfire:

Heated🔥

why wasnt that the initial teaser?
:uhh:

bitchhhhhhh
:gorlonfire:

Heated🔥

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 03:16:09 AM
Quote from: Babyface on May 04, 2020, 03:14:53 AM
that dance that she does when she says "i be up in my comments and i scroll" then she does the adlibs>>>>>>>>
everything!!! I need gifs of that

I knew there would be at least a couple moments people would like enough to make gifs out of, as far as the fans go.

Especially that footwork. She did that
yesssssss

b7

Young, if you see this, please check ur IG DMs

:wub:

b7

May 04, 2020, 03:21:44 AM #304 Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:22:22 AM by 1RIG
Nick, i think ur right about Brandy playing a dual role in this video in terms of masc and feminine

I see it. There's a even a scene where it looks like she's literally playing a dual role. A brandy meets Moesha tea

I think it's when she started clapping or had that tambourine. I need to watch again tomorrow on a bigger  screen, cuz my iPhone simply wont do  :dead:

Heated🔥

NAH THIS BALDY REALLY TAKING ME DA FUCK OWTTTTTTT
:kii:

b7

I catch all the feels when i see that classic Brandy font

Love that they started the video off with that

Alpha

GHan slayedddd! The song SNAPS. I been listening to it all weekend. It has an acquired taste though. Very very very personal record. Not everybody will get it but she needed to get this out

The video is fire too! She delivered and I'm so proud of Queen for finally pushing through after 8 long fuckin  years :stressed:

Camo

Very interesting I feel like there's a part 2 🤔

Alpha

I also see a few ppl upset because of certain choices or whatever but just try not to pick Queen apart right now. It's been a while. Give her some time to find her confidence/groove and get back in the swing of things

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I like it, it's a fun video! But I think I need to watch it a few more times to really get IN, cause it's quite a busy looking video.

Navyman

Ugh! I just missed her, like we really got a brand new Brandy Video in 2020
:stressed:

b7

Quote from: Alpha on May 04, 2020, 04:07:01 AM
GHan slayedddd! The song SNAPS. I been listening to it all weekend. It has an acquired taste though. Very very very personal record. Not everybody will get it but she needed to get this out

The video is fire too! She delivered and I'm so proud of Queen for finally pushing through after 8 long fuckin  years :stressed:
Alpha
:stressed:

b7

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 04, 2020, 04:16:47 AM
I like it, it's a fun video! But I think I need to watch it a few more times to really get IN, cause it's quite a busy looking video.
!!! imagine how hard it was for me to hear it all and see it all for the first time, simultaneously djjdjfj it was waaay too much for me to take in

I was just sitting there. Stuck :dead:

But it is definitely fun and colorful. It's cool to see her finally try that and it looks like she's sticking with that for the era