RHOP Official Thread (Keiarna Confirmed To Return For Season 9)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Bitch there's so much MESS. This episode was GOOD.

I was rocking with Candiace until she lied. She lost me after that. She should've stood in her mess.

The old Ashley came out to play this episode :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

The way they just ditched Robert to go drive lambos  :kii:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 05, 2022, 01:22:47 AMI respected Ashley for inviting wendy too. Hoe, fck u. This woman came with us and she can fellowship with us cause ain't NONE of u hoes all the way right. So we ain't gon isolate this bitch because u dont like her

Ashley got points for that. They were really trying to freeze Wendy out. I wasn't feeling that at all.

I hate how Wendy felt the need to smooth things over with Mia at the restaurant. It would've been a cold day in hell. IDGAF.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 05, 2022, 01:48:01 AMBitch there's so much MESS. This episode was GOOD.

I was rocking with Candiace until she lied. She lost me after that. She should've stood in her mess.

I thought the same thing.  Ashley was with the fckn SHIT this episode  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 05, 2022, 01:52:55 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 05, 2022, 01:22:47 AMI respected Ashley for inviting wendy too. Hoe, fck u. This woman came with us and she can fellowship with us cause ain't NONE of u hoes all the way right. So we ain't gon isolate this bitch because u dont like her

Ashley got points for that. They were really trying to freeze Wendy out. I wasn't feeling that at all.

I hate how Wendy felt the need to smooth things over with Mia at the restaurant. It would've been a cold day in hell. IDGAF.
I didnt like that either. Dont own up to a mf THING! Bitch, the shit got started cause u threw a drink. PERIOD!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Jon

That flashback of Candace was out of context though 

Gilgamesh.

December 05, 2022, 08:45:31 AM #6141 Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 08:46:24 AM by Gilgamesh.
Haven't watched yet but I'm going to drag Rob in advance :ATLcameo:

Why would she use the audio from Candee's IG live to make it seem like she "caught her in the act" when the bitch said it for everyone to see and hear on Instagram :dead:

And ain't but two/three heifers on the cast she could be talking about anyway so it wasn't the gotcha gotcha that Juan's room mate thought it was :disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Jonovan on December 05, 2022, 07:14:23 AMThat flashback of Candace was out of context though
!!!!!!!

They definitely left out the part where she mentioned Charrisse being the one who started that rumor about Karen. They cut that part out.

M-Rocka

vvvbbbbvvvvvvvv

Jacqueline got ate twice. Not this bitch saying Oh! You wish you had a representative! like she just inadvertently admitted that she was a follower. Dumb, talking head self.

Pearls Khan

Gilgamesh.

No shade, if Ashley used her powers for good and not evil her and Candee would be unbeatable. Candiace's mouth and Ashley's wit are a deadly combo.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 05, 2022, 09:50:44 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on December 05, 2022, 07:14:23 AMThat flashback of Candace was out of context though
!!!!!!!

They definitely left out the part where she mentioned Charrisse being the one who started that rumor about Karen. They cut that part out.

:dead:

Pearls Khan

Nothing about Candiaces and Ashley's convo regarding Karen gave 'according to Charrisse'. Especially since Candiace signed off with a "bitch WE see you". Yall really be doing gymnastics for these girls huh?

And with the obvious tension between Charrisse and Karen and the fact production keeps forcing her on us, why would production omit Charrisse's name/involvment with the rumor?

:udontlookok:

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 05, 2022, 01:48:01 AMBitch there's so much MESS. This episode was GOOD.

On WWHL she said she forgot she said that which is plausible imo

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 05, 2022, 09:50:44 AM
!!!!!!!

Exactly. And I'm not even a candiace fan like that