RHOP Official Thread (Candiace & Robyn Exit The Show)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

January 23, 2023, 12:28:49 PM #6647 Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 12:29:38 PM by Vonc2002
Also, Did yall peep how gizelle said wendy was jealous of Mia? and when Mia fake apologized, Mia talmbout us not being cool because of "insecurities".
Bitch, this woman is NOT jealous or feeling insecure because of yo ugly ass. Especially when she looks BETTER :omf:

Idgaf what anyone says, there is definitely colorist vibes given from a couple of these girls
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

Wendy got just the right amount of work done, love her glow up!

Cowgirl

January 23, 2023, 01:11:11 PM #6651 Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 01:11:33 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2023, 11:05:43 AM
Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on January 23, 2023, 11:02:55 AMWendy's beautiful chocolate skin keeps gizz and her whore in fumes.
She looked so great when she walked into mia's room
!!

Mia couldn't help but munch on that Nigerian cookie. Wen seduced has a bit

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2023, 12:28:49 PMAlso, Did yall peep how gizelle said wendy was jealous of Mia? and when Mia fake apologized, Mia talmbout us not being cool because of "insecurities".
Bitch, this woman is NOT jealous or feeling insecure because of yo ugly ass. Especially when she looks BETTER :omf:

Idgaf what anyone says, there is definitely colorist vibes given from a couple of these girls
nnnnnnnn

There def is.

Like why in the hell would Wendy with her 4 degrees, career, and beautiful family be jealous of crater face and her dyke ass?

It's giving light skin girl who thinks everyone is jealous of her

:dead: 

how u let him cheat

that's not colorism. that's just a bitch who don't like another bitch talking outta her ass.

how u let him cheat

Cowboy Nine

So nice.

They can give her her pink slip now 💜

Vonc2002

Don't they frown upon not sharing things like wedding and what not? Especially when they've talked about this shit FOR YEARS atp. Fire her!