RHOP Official Thread (Candiace Announces Pregnancy / Nnigga & Robyn Both FIRED)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2023, 12:28:49 PMAlso, Did yall peep how gizelle said wendy was jealous of Mia? and when Mia fake apologized, Mia talmbout us not being cool because of "insecurities".
Bitch, this woman is NOT jealous or feeling insecure because of yo ugly ass. Especially when she looks BETTER :omf:

Idgaf what anyone says, there is definitely colorist vibes given from a couple of these girls

To me that sealed the deal on the colorism debate.

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

January 23, 2023, 08:20:29 PM #6669 Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 08:21:07 PM by Kalifornia.
Did y'all see how quickly Gizelle dismissed Karen's claims about Juan? But then she expects for us to take her mess about Chris seriously

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: ivorian oph on January 23, 2023, 12:56:43 PMloving queen wen' this season (and last)

I'm still not sold on Wendy. She is gorgeous and had a great glow up. I love how Quick she is with her words but for some reason I find her a little mean spirited. I liked her better last season.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on January 24, 2023, 12:09:37 AM
Quote from: ivorian oph on January 23, 2023, 12:56:43 PMloving queen wen' this season (and last)

I'm still not sold on Wendy. She is gorgeous and had a great glow up. I love how Quick she is with her words but for some reason I find her a little mean spirited. I liked her better last season.
b